The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 to fill the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests. This vacancy is open for submitting applications. There are nine vacancies available for Assistant Conservator of Forests. For the Assistant Conservator of Forests, a Bachelor’s degree is necessary. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a recruitment advertisement to fill the post of APPSC Recruitment 2022. All qualified and keen candidates can submit their applications by the deadline of May 10, 2022. This page provides information about the educational qualifications, experience required, selection criteria and other relevant information.
APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022
The application period for APPSC Assistant Conservator Of Forests 2022 has started. The APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 will open the online application process for direct recruitment of aspirants to the post as Assistant Conservator of Forests in Andhra Pradesh Forest Service. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has started accepting online applications for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Conservator in Forests in the AP. The official website psc.ap.gov.in will allow eligible candidates to apply for the vacant positions from April 20 till May 10.
|Recruitment Name||APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022|
|Notification issued on||April 19, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||May 10, 2022|
ACF recruitment drive is intended to fill 9 ACF posts in the A.P. Forest Service, with salary ranging from Rs 40.270 to 93.780.
APPSC ACF Recruitment Important Dates
The last date to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022 will be May 10, 2022. The online application procedure for APPSC recruitment 2022 has started from April 20, 2022. Applicants are advised to apply online quickly before the last date. No other method of application will be accepted. No Application will be considered after the last date to apply online.
|Starting date to apply||20.04.2022|
|Last date to apply||10.05.2022|
APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 9 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests as per Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Age of Candidate should be in the range of 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2022. Hence, maximum age allowed is 42 years. As regards, age relaxation there is a 05 year age relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST, BC and EWS. More information can be checked in the APPSC Notification 2022.
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in one of these subjects namely agriculture, botany, chemistry, computer applications/ computing, engineering, ecology, forestry, geology, horticulture, mathematics, physics, statistics, veterinary science, or zoology.
How to apply Online for APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022?
Here, are the steps in order to apply online for APPSC ACF Recruitment
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Profile Registration page
- Now, select the Registration link.
- Register by creating your profile
- Thereafter, apply for the job.
- After this, Complete the application form and upload the scan copies of documents and photograph
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- Submit the application
- With these steps, you can apply for APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022 online
APPSC ACF Recruitment Application fee
- Applicant has to pay Rs 250/- as Application processing fee and Rs 120 as examination fee.
- There is exemption from payment of examination fee of Rs 120/- in case of certain category of candidates.
- The application fee has to be paid online through Payment Gateway by Net Banking/Mastercard/open-end credit.
APPSC ACF Recruitment Selection Process
In order to select the candidates, the Commission will hold a written exam by way of a computer-based recruitment test. Commission will announce the Dates for the written examination later on.
APPSC ACF Recruitment Exam Pattern
|Qualifying Test||General English (50 marks) &|
General Telugu (50 marks)
(Individually qualified in English and Telugu)
|100 Marks||100 Questions||100 Minutes|
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics (SSC standard)||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper 3||General Forestry – I||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper 4||General Forestry – II||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
Candidate has to clear the walking test and a medical exam that will be conducted by the Medical Board.
With this, we have shared the detailed information on APPSC ACF Recruitment 2022. For more details, please refer to the official notification on the official website.