It is expected that the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will release an advertisement for 182 Group 2 posts through its website official, @psc.ap.gov.in. Official APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 announcement will be released in April 2022. Notification will include the exam schedule, eligibility requirements, total vacancy, exam date and other important information.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
After the announcement of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. The process to apply for the 182 APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 vacancies will start. Below is a table that contains all the required details.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Exam Frequency||Each year, you will be able to see a new notification.|
|Exam Stage||Three (Prelims Test, Mains test and the Computer Proficiency Test)|
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Notification for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
The official notification has not yet been published. However, the complete announcement is expected to be released in April 2022. Brief notification notifying the vacancy status was published in the local newspaper.
Vacancy in APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
As per the official announcement APPSC will be filling 182 Group 2 positions across all departments via APPSC Group 2 recruitment 2022. After that, candidates can look up the details in the following table.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub Registrar Grade II||16|
|Asst Registrar, Cooperative||15|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr III||05|
|ASO (General Administration)||50|
|Sr Accountant (Treasury)||10|
|Jr Accountant (Treasury)||20|
|Sr Auditor (State Audit Dept)||05|
|Auditor (pay & Allowance Dept)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested in applying for the 182 vacancies through APPSC must satisfy the minimal eligibility requirements in order to apply.
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
The minimum age of a person should be 18 years. The maximum age of applicant can be 42 years. However, Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as indicated below.
|AP State Government Employees*||5 years|
|NCC (ex-instructor)||3 years|
|Contract employees (state census department)||3 years|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
After release of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 notification, the online application procedure to apply will commence. It is important to note that the official link to apply online link is inactive at present. It will be activated when officials have released the official detailed notification @psc.ap.gov.in.
How to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
The applicants can submit the application form using the steps below.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official site www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “Direct recruitment” >> “New notification” link.
- Select “New Registration” and fill in the details required. It is important to carefully complete all information.
- Aadhaar number Name, birth address email address phone number, educational details etc. are all needed in the form at the time of registration.
- In the form mentioned above, you will need to upload your photo (JPG or JPEG format 50 kb 3.5 centimeters x 4.5 centimeters) as well as the signature (JPG or JPEG format 30 kb, 3.5 cm by 1.5 cm).
Step 2.: Submit the application form
- The applicant has to log into the website with the account username/password that they have created in the previous step.
- The applicant is now required to click on the button to submit an application and sign in using the authentic username and password.
- After signing in, the applicant must take care to fill in the remaining details.
- The applicant then has to pay the necessary registration fee , and then click the send button once they have paid the fee.
- After filling the application form, take a print out of the same for future reference.
- After the form is submitted. You will receive a confirmation from APPSC on your registered email address as well as your mobile number.
APPSC Group 2 Application Fee
In order to submit applications for exam, students need to make pay fee through online mode. In accordance with the notification from last year applicants must pay the APPSC Group 2 applications for 2022 fee for different categories as listed below.
|Category||Examination Fee||Processing charges|
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 30||Rs. 330|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs. 30||Rs. 80|
Selection Process of APPSC Group 2
The steps below indicate the process of selecting candidates for the given exam.
- Screening Test / Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Proficiency Examination
- Document Verification
Note: The preliminary exam is only of qualifying nature and the merit list is determined by marks achieved by the candidates in the mains exam.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
This Exam will take place using a pen and paper format and not through computer. In the preliminary exam 150 MCQs are there, with one mark allocated to each question. The preliminary exam is 150 minutes or about 2 hours and 30 mins in total.
Candidates who are able to pass the preliminary test will be invited to sit for the 2nd stage of exam. The mains exam comprises of three papers I II, and III. Each paper comprising of 150 MCQs with one mark allocated for each question. All three papers lasts 150 minutes each.
Stage-1 Prelims Exam
- Prelims Exam is only a screening exam that will only choose candidates for the mains exam. Marks allocated are not counted for final selection.
- The test consists of 150 multiple choice questions.
- The test is divided into three parts: (i) General Studies and Mental Ability, Andhra Pradesh, (ii) Social History and Indian Constitution, and (iii) Planning in India and Economic Problems.
- For every incorrect answer, one-third marks are taken off (negative marking).
- A total of 150 minutes are given to compete the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh & Indian Constitution|
|Planning and Economy|
Stage-II Mains Exam
- The test consists of three papers. Each one with equal amount of weightage (150 marks).
- The questions are of objective kind. The difficulty of the test is comparable to the bachelor’s degree exam.
- Each question has a weightage of one mark.
- The system has a negative marking provision. For each wrong answer one-third of marks are taken off.
|Paper-I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|Paper-II||The Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh * General Overview of the Indian Constitution||150||150||150 min|
|Paper-III||The Planning Process and Planning in India as well as Indian Economy Contemporary Problems and Changes of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150 min|
Stage-III Computer Proficiency Test
- The computer proficiency test is broken down into five parts. Each section tests the candidate’s computer abilities in a particular field.
- Candidates will be given 30 minutes to finish the test.
- It is a practical test.
|Part A||MS-Word||15||30 Minutes|
|Part B||MS- Excel||10|
|Part C||MS-Power point||10|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who want to take the exam, must be aware of the subjects that are required to studied for clearing the exam both in the main and preliminary examinations. Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website of the organization.
Salary in APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- Salary structure depends on the post for which you are selected. The initial salary for executive post is Rs.26,600/-. The beginning salary for positions that are not executive is Rs.16,400/-.
- Candidates also enjoy various benefits and advantages, including the opportunity to receive a an enjoyable working atmosphere
- Flexible work hours
- Travel opportunities
- Government-subsidized housing.
- Candidates are encouraged to monitor their performance by checking their annual reports and work efficiency regularly.
We hope you have received detailed information in this article. We suggest that you visit this page frequently to be updated on the dates for the examination immediately after they are released.