In this article we have provided details regarding ASRB AO FAO Admit card 2022 for Administrative Officers (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer (FAO). The date of the Tier I exam has been announced by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board. It is scheduled for 10 May 2022. Candidates can also download their ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022 directly from the official website.
ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has decided that the Administrative Officer and Finance & Accounts Officer exam will be held on 10th May, 2022. The board will now upload all applicants ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022 on its official website. To reflect the new center selection, the admit card needs to be updated. All applicants are encouraged to fill out the new center preference form on ASRB portal. You can choose a center of your choice by logging into the portal with your registration number and date-of-birth.
The applicant is reminded that the previous center entered in the online application is no longer valid. The board may assign a center to applicants if they do not submit a preference of centers within the time limit.
|Origination Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Post||Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounting Officer (F&AO).|
|Selection Process||Online Objective Type Examination – Tier-I (CBT) Descriptive Type Examination – Tier-II Interview/Personality Test|
|Tier-I Exam Date||10th May 2022|
ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022 Exam Date
Your exam will be organized by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board. You can only achieve success in this exam if you receive good grades. This section provides complete information regarding the ASRB AO FAO exam dates.
Two exams (tier-1 & tier-2) and an interview must be passed by candidates to clear the the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment exam. The tier I exam will take place on 10th May, 2022. Dates for the tier II (descriptive), and tier III interview will be announced later.
ASRB AO FAO Hall Ticket 2022
Applicants for the Administrative Officer (AO), Financial and Accounting Officers (FAO) positions at ASRB are currently awaiting exam dates and admit card. An admit card is a document which identifies the applicant along with roll no and exam center.
The recruiting organization (in this instance, the ASRB), issues an admit card that allows you to take a test or interview. However, the admit card has not been released yet, but it will soon be available on the official website of Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Council.
You can download your admit card from the ASRB’s website or the link below. About a week prior to the exam, your admit card will arrive by mail. This will allow you to access the exam center. Only the official website will have admit cards. You can access them by simply entering your username or password. All of the information necessary for your exam will be found on the admit card.
Details of ASRB AO FAO Admit card 2022
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Code for Exam Center
- Category (ST/SC/ BC/ Other)
- Name of the Examination
- Post Name
- Applicant Photo
- Exam Duration
- No. of Applicant Rolls
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the Test Center
- Candidate Date of birth
- Gender (male/female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Name of Father/Mother
- Important instructions for the exam
- Signature of the candidate and the exam counselor
How to Download ASRB AO FAO Admit Cards 2022?
- First of all you will need to open the official portal @ www.asrb.org.in .
- After opening the portal, you will see an option of AO FAO Admit Card download.
- Now, click on the “Download ASRB AO FAO Admit card 2022” option.
- This page allows you to download your admit card.
- Log in with your Login ID and password.
- Choose the option to download the admit card.
- Take a Printout of the admit card for future reference.
- TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022
- ntaneet.nic.in Registration
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
ASRB AO FAO Tier 1 Exam Required Documents
Along with your ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022, you will need to bring other important documents. This will validate your identity. Here are some documents that you might have:
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of birth
- Bank passbook
- PAN card
ASRB AO FAO Exam Pattern 2022
Here is the Tier I exam pattern:
- The objective type of the exam will be taken.
- There will be 200 questions/points on the exam.
- Each question will earn one mark.
- The exam will take three hours.
- Multiple-choice objective exam.
The following sections are included in tier-1 exam:
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions|
|Section – B||Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Skills||50 Questions|
|Section D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions|
- Any incorrect answer will result is a one-third penalty on the marks originally assigned for the question.
- The tier-1 will be of qualifying nature. All the marks gained in tier-1 will not be counted for final selection.
- ASRB will compile a list of qualified candidates for Tier II examinations based on the Board’s minimum qualifying score criteria.
- Twenty times the number of total vacancy, will be eligible for taking the tier-2 exam.
ASRB AO FAO Tier 2 Exam
Based on the Board’s minimum qualifying score criteria, the ASRB will create a list of qualified candidates for Tier II. Twenty candidates who have the highest score for any vacancy will be considered qualified for Tier II.
For example: if 100 vacancy are there, 2000 candidates will be selected for tier-2 exam.
ASRB AO FAO Exam Centers
For Tier-I Exam:
- Anand/ Vadodara, Gujarat
- Barapani/ Shillong, Meghalaya
- Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
- Barrackpore/ Kolkata, West Bengal
- Chandigarh/ Mohali, Chandigarh
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- Dharwad/ Goa
- Guwahati, Assam
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Karnal, Haryana
- Kochi, Kerala
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Ludhiana, Punjab
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Patna, Bihar
- Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Rajkot, Gujarat
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
For Tier-II Exam:
Shortlisted candidates will be assigned to any Indian location. Candidates must bring both their admit card and an identification document (like voter card, aadhar card) to the examination centre. Visit the official website www.asrb.org.in for more information about the ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022. Keep in touch with us to get the latest updates.
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|