UPSC is soon going to release CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 notification for hiring of Assistant Commandant (Group A) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) as well as the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Interested candidates needs to fill out online application form, as soon as it is available online. However, we recommend you not to wait till the very last moment and finish the application form as soon as possible. The centers are allocated according to the concept of “first come first serve basis”. In this article you will receive details like notification date, apply online, total vacancy, exam date, etc.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
UPSC CAPF AC recruitment 2022 notification is going to be released soon. It is expected that the official CAPF announcement is scheduled to be issued on 20th April, 2022. UPSC releases the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 announcement for candidates to take the CAPF Assistant Commandant examination in order to choose the most qualified candidates for various positions within the Indian military.
Being a army man is a dream job for many people. Hence, it is no surprise that the UPSC CAPF AC Exam is extremely popular and is also a very competitive exam. Candidates who plan to take the test should start studying now. Learn all you need to know about the exam in this detailed article.
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||Every year|
|Location||All over India|
|Modality of Application||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
CAPF AC Recruitment examination date 2022, application fee, pay scale, eligibility criteria, number of posts, process for selection, all details are in the later segment of this article.
CAPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022
The CAPF AC 2022 Notification can be released on 20th April, 2022. Once the notification for the post of Assistant Commandant becomes available candidates will be able to apply online. The candidates who are keen should go to the official website of UPSC and apply online by clicking on the link once it is live.
CAPF AC Exam Date 2022
Official CAPF AC exam date 2022 is available now. Together with the UPSC CAPF notification 2022, the CAPF AC apply online link will be made available. All the crucial CAPF exams dates mentioned within the UPSC calendar and are as follows:
|CAPF AC Notification 2022 Release Date||20th April 2022|
|The starting date for registering online||20th April 2022|
|Deadline to apply online||10th May 2022|
|Application Retrieval||To be made public|
|CAPF admit card is released||To be made public|
|Test Date for CAPF 2022||07th August 2022|
|CAPF Result Date 2022.||To be made public|
CAPF AC Vacancy 2022
The vacancy is expected to be disclosed by the conducting organization in its official notice. UPSC is likely to release CAPF AC 2022 vacancy shortly. The details of CAPF AC 2022 anticipated vacancy are listed below.
|CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)||13|
|BSF (Border Security Force)||78|
|CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)||69|
|ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)||27|
|SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)||22|
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, make sure that you meet the requirements for eligibility to be considered for CAPF AC Recruitment 2022.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a university established under the Act of the Central or State Legislature in India. Educational institutions that were established under the Act of the Parliament, or designated as a university in accordance with Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 of the UPSC of the CAPF regulations.
- The minimum age is 20 Years
- Max Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age is calculated on July 1, 2022 meaning that he or she was born between August 2nd 1997, and August 1, 2002.
The applicant is required to have the status of an Indian citizen or and a Bhutanese subject or an Nepalese citizen. Tibetan refugee who came to India with the intent of permanently settling in India prior to 1st January, 1962.
Someone of Indian origin who moved permanent to Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Malawi, Zaire, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Ethiopia or Vietnam.
Female and male candidates both are able to take this UPSC CAPF 2022 exam.
CAPF Recruitment AC 2022 Required Documents
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies from the documents listed below in their registration:
- Recent Photo of the Candidate
- Candidates are required to submit their images in a certain format required by the UPSC or the authority responsible for conducting. The format is as follows:
- The image you scan should not have any flaws and, in the ideal case, should have an uncolored (white) background.
- The signature must be written using a ball pen in black on a white page, and must be visible in the image. The file must be saved in JPG format.
- It is recommended that the size of files scanned should be between 20 and 300 KB.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022?
- Applications for the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 will be posted through the UPSC official site.
- Follow the step by step instructions provided below to apply.
- First visit the official UPSC website.
- Now open the News Events tab on the homepage.
- Choose CAPF AC 2021 notification from the menu drop-down.
- It will be possible to click the Apply Online link when it live.
- Choose “New Registration” from the dropdown menu.
- Complete all of the required information on the registration form.
- Application forms are split into two sections: part I, you must fill in the entire form and part II pay the applicable fee.
- The appliance procedure for the CAPF exam is complete after the appliance form has been filled out and payment is completed.
- Copy the form for future use.
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
- ntaneet.nic.in Registration
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 application fee for male applicants who are in the General or OBC category is Rs.200/-. Male and female applicants from the SC/ST categories are exempt from paying charges.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Paper 1 (General ability and intelligence)||Paper II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)|
|No of Questions||125 (MCQ)||6 (Descriptive)|
|Duration||2 hours||3 hours|
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for this exam takes place in three phases.
- Candidates must first be able to pass the written exam.
- Following that, candidates have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET & PI).
- The last step would be interview round.
- Then the final merit list is based on the results of these three tests.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Salary
Candidates should know about their UPSC Pay scale for CAPF assistant Commandant. A new recruited candidate is taken in level 10 of 7th pay commission. The basic starting salary is Rs.56,100/-. The in-hand salary is approx. 25-30 percent more than the basic salary.
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 takes place each year for those who are eligible and want to become Assistant Commandant in Indian Armed Forces. Candidates who are qualified are eligible to apply to join in Assam Rifles (AR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), National Security Guard (NSG), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) as well as the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates can apply online once the applications open.