Central Bank of India invites applications under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022. The aspirants can apply for the post of Specialist Officer under the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022. Those aspirants who successfully fulfill the age criteria and educational eligibility rules notified by Central Bank of India can register and apply online on the for the posts. The Selection process involves an Online Written Examination and thereafter Personal Interview of the applicants who qualify the written examination. The application fee is Rs.850/- + 18% GST for General /OBC candidates and Rs.175/- + GST of 18% for other Category candidates. In this article, you will get all the information with regard to eligibility criteria to apply, pay scale and salary, Online Application procedure and all other information. Read this article fully and apply for the notified vacancies before last date of application.
Know About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India was brought to existence in 1911 and is one of the top leading Public Sector Banks of India. The Bank has its Branch network in the entire of India covering 28 States and 7 Union Territories of the Nation. The Network of Central Bank of India includes 4594 Bank Branches, 1 Extension Counter and a total of 10 Satellite Offices throughout the Country. Presently, the value of the Business of Central Bank of India is higher than Rs.5 lakh crores. The Bank is undertaking its operations with the support of working strength of more than 31000 employees. Central Bank of India has notified vacancies for Central Bank of India Specialist Officers and given an opportunity to the Youth of Nation to become a part of the esteemed organization.
Key Highlights of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Type||Pubic Sector Bank|
|Name of Article||Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022|
|Vacancy for||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Estimated Salary||Rs.63840 – Rs.78230 Per month|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Article Category||Jobs And Results|
No. of Vacancies under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
A total number of 19 Scale III posts of Senior Manager has been notified. The category wise bifurcation of total vacancies is given in the table below:
- Educational Qualification
- Age Criteria
Applicant should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering
MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
- Must possess post qualification hands-on experience of atleast 6 years
- Should have obtained certificate in course of Solaris / Unix / Linux Administration Certification / MCSE / MCSA / OCA / OCP / CCNP / CCNA / CCNP-Security / CISSP / CCIE / CEH / Certification in Middleware Technologies / PMP. or
- Must have obtained certificate in dotnet or Java or HTML or web technologies etc. Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, Project Management Professional.
- Android, Java, Web services, iOS app development, Project Management Professional.
- Certificate in other areas like Application Programming Interface (API) Development, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Mobile App Development, Java, Python etc.
Age Criteria for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
The applicants applying for the vacancies under Specialists Officer should not cross the upper age limit of 35 Years as on 31.12.2021 as specified in the Recruitment notification.
There is relaxation in upper age to the Category applicants of Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment as per the rules of Government of India:
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- Family persons of those died in 1984 riots: 10 Years
- Person with Disability (PWD) – Relaxation of maximum 10 Years
- For more clarity, refer to the official notification of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- The eligible applicants can apply for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment by paying Application Fee of Rs.850/- + GST of 18%, in case of General Category, OBC Candidates. Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- For Candidates of SC/ST and Person with Disability- Rs.175/- + GST of 18%
Mode of Application
The aspirants can apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 by applying online on centralbankofindia.co.in/en , by following the application process explained in the article. Application fee can be deposited online through the fee payment link.
Apply Online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Visit official website of ‘www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en’
- On the homepage of website, in the right menu bar there is option ’Recruitment‘
- Under Option Career, search for advertisement ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officer’
- Now, click on Option “APPLY ONLINE”
- On the webpage, enter your mobile number and Email Id and Click on ‘Register’
- Now, verify the email received on your Email Id to login for Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Here, login by entering your Registration ID and password received on the Email ID
- Here, mention all the personal credentials like your Full Name, communication address, mobile number, Identity proof details, your academic qualification details etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the required specifications
- Hit the option ‘SUBMIT’
- Now, after submission of applications, the candidates are directed to the page for payment of application fee. Application fee can be paid online by way of Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards or acceptable Mobile Wallets.
- After successful submission of fees, take a print of the Application form for future consideration.
The Written examination will be conducted by Central Bank of India in Online Mode.
- There is option to answer the paper either in English or Hindi
- Candidate has to mention this in advance while applying for examination
- The questions asked will be of Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) with five options.
- There is deduction of 0.25 marks as penalty for every wrong answer given by the applicant
|Name of Examination Subject||Total no of Questions||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration|
|Stream / Category Specific Questions||60||60||60 minutes|
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & GA||20||20|
The aspirants have to qualify in the Written exam conducted for the notified posts of Specialist Officers. Thereafter, the candidates have to appear before the Interview Board for Personal Interview. We recommend you to thoroughly go through the Official notification released by Central Bank of India.
Salary under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
The applicants who get shortlisted for selection to the post of Specialist posts will get monthly salary as described below. The Pay Scale will fall in the range of Rs.63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230. The candidates who are already working in some other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will have the privilege of Pay Protection. These candidates will also get one additional increment in the pay scale under which they are considered.