Central Industrial Security Forces has released CISF Head Constable Recruitment Notification for filling up 249 vacancies of CISF Head Constable. CISF invites applications from both the Male and Female candidates for recruitment under the said vacancies. The vacancies have been announced for filling up through Sports Quota. Candidates who successfully fulfil the age and academic eligibility criteria can apply for the post of CISF Head Constable. The Selection process includes conducting Physical Standard Test (PST) followed by Documentation procedure, trial test and proficiency test. In this article, you can check all the important information with regard to eligibility to apply, application fee, salary and perks involved, the procedure to apply Online and all other details. Read the article and apply for the vacancy before last date to apply.
Know About CISF
Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) was introduced in 1969 with the objective of providing security and protection to the Industrial Undertakings in India. CISF was initially set up with a security force of 2800. This working strength has now increased to a massive number of 1,63,590 personnel. A total number of 353 establishments get security cover of CISF which includes Corporate Sector, Universities, Airports, Delhi Metro, fire squad, Dog squad and many others. Earlier, the scope of services of CISF was restricted to Public Sector Undertakings only. However, the scope has now been broadened and even the protection of Private Sector Establishments is also taken care of by the CISF. CISF has released vacancies and given a chance to the youth of India to become a part of this highly esteemed organization of India.
Key Highlights of CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of Article||CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Vacancy for||Head Constable (General Duty)|
|No. of vacancies||249 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March, 2022|
|Article Category||Jobs and Results|
- Applicants should have successfully cleared their 12th Class
- Applicants should have the represented in games, Sports, and Athletics in 12th Class from any recognized board and University in India
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Police SI Answer Key 2021
As on the last date of application, the age should be in the following range:
- Maximum age: 18 Years
- Minimum age: 23 Years
- Relaxation in age is permitted as per rules of the Government of India
|Type||ST candidates||All other Candidates|
|Male||160 cms||167 cms|
|Female||153 cms||153 cms|
- For males, Chest measurement should be between 81-86 cm.
- For women, the criteria of Chest eligibility is not applicable
The interested candidates who are eligible can apply for the examination by paying an application fee of Rs.100/- (in case of Male candidates of UR/EWS & OBC category). For Category students (SC/ST), no fee is required to be paid. No fee is payable by female candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment
The candidates who are required to pay application fee as mentioned above can pay the same by way of Demand Draft or Postal Order issued from SBI (State Bank of India).
Selection Criteria for CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022
The Selection procedure of the candidates is a 4 stage process which involves the following:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trial Test
- Proficiency Test
One needs to clear each stage for getting call for next round of recruitment.
How to Apply Online for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply online for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 should follow the below mentioned steps. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents handy with them so as to make the application process smooth.
- Visit the official website ‘cisf.gov.in’
- On the homepage, there is option ‘notification’ online. Click on it
- Select the notification for recruitment of CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Click on tab ‘Application Form’
- Fill up all the details carefully as asked like Full Name, Mother’s name, mobile number, Email ID, upload the scanned copies of Identity proof, 12th Class scoresheet.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per required specification
- Click on ‘Submit’
- You have successfully applied for the CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022.