Delhi Curfew E Pass Application Status| Delhi E Pass Online Registration | Apply Online COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass Delhi | epass.jantasamvad.org curfew Pass online |
The world today is undergoing a pandemic and every nation is doing what ever they can for its people so that they can deal with the condition as soon as possible. In this write-up, we will tell you about the recently released Delhi E Pass which has actually been launched by the Government of Delhi to keep the flow of essential products and services. we will share with you a detailed procedure where you can register on your own for the Delhi Curfew Pass. In this write-up, we will tell you about the documents required to apply for e pass.
Delhi E Pass
The Government of Delhi has revealed this plan because there is a great deal of grievance concerning the flexibility of moment in the city (specially during weekends) because as we understand the scenario in Delhi is such that the Supreme Court has actually now enforced section 144 in all the areas to decrease the traffic and control the pandemic of Coronavirus. The E-pass will be providing to all the people who are delivering essential goods as well as services to the residents of NCT of Delhi. Also, the pass will be provided amongst the people operating in the media industry or any other field which are still open.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2022
Starting from 7th January 2022, the Government of Delhi has announced to impose weekend break time curfew in order to stop the spread of increasing coronavirus cases. This time limit will be implemented from 10 p.m. on Friday till 5 a.m. on Monday. The Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Shri Manish Sisodia has also highlighted the reality that the instances of covid-19 in Delhi are climbing. The new version i.e. Omicron is showing dangerous stats to the universe. It is showing light symptoms that are curable in the home isolation, however still a lot of precautions are required to be taken in order to stop this infection. He has additionally requested the residents to step out just when it is needed after putting on a mask as well as maintaining social distancing.
Exemption During Weekend Curfew
- People that are going for covid-19 test or vaccination are permitted to proceed after showing original identity card
- On production of valid identity card and also physician’s prescription, expecting females and also individuals for obtaining Medical and also Health Services together with assistant will also be allowed
- Marriage associated gathering as much as 20 persons on the production of soft as well as hard copy of marriage card will also be allowed
- Officers and officials that are involved in necessary as well as emergency situation services will be permitted. They need to show a original identification card during the night as well as weekend curfew
- Officers and officials of Government of India, its independent and subservient officers as well as PSUs on showing valid identification card will also be allowed to move according to the constraints imposed by the union government
- Persons coming from or going to airport terminals, train terminal, inter state bus terminal are allowed to take a trip on the manufacturing of ticket
- The personnel of exam that are deployed for exam responsibilities will be permitted to take a trip on the production of legitimate identification card or exam responsibility order
- Movement of exclusive clinical employees like physician, taking care of team, paramedics and other Hospital services such as health centers, Diagnostic Centre, screening, lab, clinic, pharmedics, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen distributors and various other Medical and Health Services are enabled on the manufacturing of valid ID card
- Persons holding any type of constitutional post or policeman and officials in the office of diplomats of numerous countries are permitted to move on showing original identity card
- Movement of judges and all judicial officers, staff members of court of Delhi as well as advocate, legal counsels, connected with the case hearing are permitted on production of identity card or service ID card or picture entry passes or compensation letters released by the court management
Details Of Delhi Curfew Pass
|Name||Curfew Movement Pass|
|Inaugurated by||Govt of NCT of Delhi|
|Aim||Exempted movement during the lockdown|
|Beneficiary||Essential service providers|
The NCT of Delhi has come up with a helpline number to aid the residents of Delhi and also to deliver essential products as well as services to them. You can also get the information concerning the movement pass through the helpline number. The helpline number offered for help in Delhi is provided below:-
- Dial 1031
Official Website of Delhi Curfew/Movement Pass
The official website by the Government of NCT of Delhi is to provide various types of services that are available on the official portal. The options available on the official portal are as below:-
- Food requirement
- Ration requirement
- Pension Amount
- Rs.5,000/- compensation for workers
- E-pass for movement during lockdown
Anyone can visit the portal on a mobile phone or on your PC and choose the option that you wish to get, and the required facility will be provided to you digitally.
Eligibility for E-pass/Movement Pass
The advantage of the e-pass/movement pass is available only for the citizens who are taking the business described below:-
- Manufacturing of essential goods
- Transport of essential goods
- Storage of essential goods
- Shops related to essential goods
- Media houses
In order to apply for the e-pass for movement during lockdown, we require following documents:-
- Identity Proof
- Official ID Card
- Shop License
- Business License
How to Apply Online Delhi E-Pass 2022
In order to apply the movement e-pass during lockdown in Delhi you may follow the following simple steps provided below:-
- First of all, open you web browser and visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official portal, you will see an option called application form.
- Open the application form and enter the information required on the portal.
- Fill details like
- Contact No
- Name of Applicant
- District of Residence
- Address of work place or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration for which E Pass is required (Date & Time)
- Upload your identity Proof
- Upload supporting document like official identity Card, Shop/Business License
- After filling all the required information Click submit button
- If it appears that you are eligible, you e-pass will be generated and will be notified via sms
How to check Delhi Curfew Pass Application Status
- First of all, open you web browser and visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official portal, you will see an option called Application Status
- After clicking on application status, Enter the 7 digit ePass registration number to verify the status and then click on the submit option
- After clicking on submit option, application status will be visible on the screen.
How to Apply through WhatsApp
Applicants can also apply for the movement pass for people and vehicle who providing essential services through WhatsApp. You only need to send your details on the whatsapp number provided below. The details needed to be provided are also indicate below:
- Name of applicant
- Address of office/ place of engagement
- Period for which movement pass is required
- Time for which e-pass is required
- Detail of service/ purpose of movement pass
- Scanned copy of identity proof like Aadhar card, voter Id card, passport etc.
- Vehicle registration certificate details
|East District||8447200084 , 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489 , 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279 , 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392 , 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706 , 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697 , 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396 , 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064 , 8595252581|
|south District||9599649266 , 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387 , 9971526953|
|North West District||8595559117 , 8595543375|
- Food items and grocery (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, and so on)
- General Provision store
- Take away/ home delivery restaurant.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical & medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops ( Also known as Public Distribution System)
- Health Services(including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Electricity Services
- Water Services
- Milk plant Services
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATM)
- Chemists & Pharmacies.
- Care provider for People with Disabilities.
- Media (Print as well as Electronic)
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health and essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet & Postal services
- Services related to Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown & transportation-related activity)
- Services related to Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- Stock market entities regulated by SEBI and also the necessary staff linked to stock market services.
- Fire Service
- Prison Service
- Municipal Service
- Activities linked to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi
- Offices given law & order or magisterial duty
- Delhi Police
- Any other essential service/ establishment that is exempted by the NCT of Delhi Government
- Central Government Employees
In case police is unduly harassing you while essential movement during the curfew, the Government of NCT of Delhi has provided citizens with a helpline number for filing complaints if you have been harassed:-