DSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022 has been released on 2nd February, 2022 via the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board on their web portal i.e. @dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Applicants who been invited to sit for the post code 46/21 Exam can get their DSSSB Head Clerk Admission Card 2022 through the relevant portal. Through this article, you’ll find complete information on downloading the admit card. So stay on the article till the end, to learn the details about DSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022.
DSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct the examination for recruitment to Post Code 46/21 on the scheduled date and time at different examination centers across in the National Capital Region. The officials of DSSSB have released the admit card that is available for print and download. If you are searching for the direct download admit card link, we have provided the download link and the step-by-step procedure for downloading.
Candidates who are enrolled in the examination for the position of Head Clerk / Post Code 46/21 been waiting for admit cards for quite a while. Finally the waiting of hopefuls is over. The person who has completed the application form for Head Clerk is able to access the admit card online and print it out to take to the exam centre on the day of the test. Print the admit card on an A4 paper for every applicant. Without the print out of the hall ticket, you aren’t allowed in the exam hall.
The exam for the post of Head Clerk will begin on the 21st February 2022 through 27th February 2022, with the exception of the 26th of February in 2022. In the last few months, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post has invited qualified and interested applicants to apply for the position of Head Clerk and a huge number of candidates have completed for the application online to take part in the exam.
Details of DSSSB Post Code 46/21 2022
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Admit Card Release Date||03rd February 2022|
|Exam Date||21st 22nd 23rd, 24th, 25th 27th February 2022|
|DSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
You are aware of the fact that, not just our country but the entire globe is at risk from COVID-19 pandemic. To be safe from all individuals is required to go to the relevant exam centres following the COVID-19 guidelines. The person must go to the exam centre with an admit card and any identification document.
The admit card you download will contain Name, Father’s Name Centre Name, Photo of the applicant, Roll Number, Exam Time and Dates as well as Signature, Name of the applicant as well as the date and time in addition to Category, Gender and DOB of the applicant.
We will discuss how applicants can access the DSSSB Head Clerk’s Admit Card 2022 on their official web site. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post.
How To Download DSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2022
In order to download the admit card for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post you must follow the step-by-step process carefully. After that, you’ll be able download the admit card, and then print it.
- For downloading the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Head Clerk or Post Code 46/21 Admission Card, first go to the official site of DSSSB i.e. @dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- If you go to the official site for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post you’ll have the option to select it at the top right corner of the website Click on the option.
- After tapping this option, several options will be displayed from these choices you can tap on the option for Admit Card.
- By tapping on the option to download Admit Card, you will be taken to a second page where you can find an option for DSSSB Head Clerk Post Code 46/21 Admission Cards, select the option.
- After tapping the option, you will be taken to a different website where you’ll be asked to input the necessary credentials. Enter the credentials requested and then tap the option to Submit.
- Press the Post button on the option to submit your DSSSB Clerk Admit Card, which will appear before you. Download and print it to bring it to the centre of examination.
We hope that following this article, you’ve gotten the information you need to download the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Post On 46/21 Admit Card. However, after reading this article, if there are any questions or concerns about this DSSSB Admissions for Head Clerk 2022, you can ask us in the comments below. We will be happy to address all your queries and questions as quickly as we can.