In this article we will tell you about GPAT Result 2022 which is released for the exam of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (2002) held on 9th April, 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) which organized the test, has not yet revealed the details regarding the GPAT 2022 Result Date. We will notify you via our website immediately if the authorities announce the GPAT 2022 Result. To view and download the GPAT Scorecard 2022, candidates were asked to visit the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in. To know more about, merit list, cut off, scorecard, download link, keep reading this article.
GPAT Result 2022
The results of the GPAT 2022 will be published by the National Testing Agency (NTA), on its official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. Only the online version of the result will be available online. The official website allows candidates who took the GPAT 2022 to view their GPAT Result 2022. The result is provided through a official scorecard.
The scorecard is valid for a period of three years. To download the scorecard, students must submit their application number as well as their date of birth. The authority also announces the cutoff scores with the result. This article covers everything you need to know about the GPAT Exam Result 2022.
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Exam Date||9th April 2022|
|Result||To be released|
|Mode of Answer Key||Online|
You can also read the sections below to learn how to access the official website to view the NTA GPAT 2022 Result, GPAT 2022 cut off, and the GPAT Merit List 2022.
GPAT Result 2022
According to the official announcement, candidates can access the GPAT Result 2022 online when it is available. Authorities have not yet announced the exact timing of the result.
|Exam Date for GPAT 2022||09 April 2022|
|Publication of the GPAT 2022 Question Paper and Answer Key||May (Tentative).|
|GPAT Result||May (Tentative).|
GPAT Result 2022 Details
These are the details that are included in the scorecard for GPAT. You must verify them before you take a printout.
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Mother
- Name of Father
- Person with Disability
- State of residence
- Date of birth
- In GPAT 2022, Marks
- Maximum marks
- Score NTA
- All India Rank
- Scorecard validity
- Qualifying scores for category-wise cutoffs
- NTA also provides other important information
How do I check the NTA GPAT Result 2022
- Visit the official website: gpat.nta.nic.in
- Navigate to the latest News section on the homepage.
- You’ll find a link in the appropriate section to the NTA GPAT2022 Result when it is available.
- Click on the link to view the results.
- Fill in the required fields with your personal details
- Click on the submit button to see your result.
- Final step: Review your result and take a copy to keep for future reference.
GPAT Cutoff Marks 2022
NTA will publish the GPAT 2022 cutoff marks for each category separately. The GPAT cutoff marks are the minimum score a candidate must attain in order to pass the exam. Candidates will need to apply separately for each participating institution based on their score in the pharmacy entrance exam after the GPAT 2022 cutoff has been released.
The number of candidates who take the GPAT 2022 exam and the difficulty of the exam are all factors that decides the cutoff.
|Category||GPAT 2021 Cutoff||2020 GPAT cutoff||2019 GPAT cutoff|
|General||359 – 186||163||141|
|SC||185 – 114||103||95|
|ST||183 – 87||76||74|
|EWS||185 – 155||104||–|
GPAT Result Merit List
- NTA will also release the GPAT 2022 merit list, which include the status of qualification, names of candidate, GPAT All India Rank and the marks achieved.
- The GPAT merit list will not support candidates based on their category, but only overall rankings. You can download the GPAT 2022 merit list from this page after it is available.
How to calculate GPAT 2022 score?
The GPAT 2022 score and GPAT Result 2022 will be published soon. The GPAT 2022 score is the total marks a candidate obtained in the entrance exam, which are supported by the final answer key. This score is used to determine if the candidate qualifies for the GPAT 2022 and the admission criteria of different colleges is also decided by this score.
- Here is a step-by Step procedure to calculate GPAT Scores.
- Visit the official website of the GPAT @gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to the answer key.
- Click Submit after entering the appliance number, date, and security pin into the login credentials section.
- The screen then displays the answer key.
- After downloading the answer key, add up the solution key and assess it with your response sheet.
- Add 4 points to correct answers, and subtract 1 point from incorrect answers.
- The formula to calculate the scores is therefore as follows:
- Scores for GPAT 2022 are calculated as follows: 4 X (number correct answers) – 1 X(no. GPAT 2022 scores.
- The All-India Rank calculation is based on the percentage of candidates’ GPAT scores. The NTA will provide the GPAT Score 2022. The NTA will provide a National Merit Ranking (All India Rank), based on the score compared to the Total Score.
GPAT Result 2022 Tie-Breaker Criteria
- The NTA will apply tie-breaking criteria if two or more candidates get the same number of points. The standards are therefore in the following order.
- Age – If two or more candidates have the exact same score, they will be listed in the order they were born. (Older Candidate gets preference)
- Candidates with an equal score will get an equivalent Merit if the tie continues. The Merit number will then be increased by the equivalent number.
- In case of tie, suppose two candidates are on one rank then the next candidate will get rank three, as there are two candidates on rank one.
GPAT 2022 Participating Institutes
These institutes accept GPAT scores to be admitted as M.Pharm students:
- Bombay College of Pharmacy in Mumbai
- Amrita School of Pharmacy in Kochi
- Department of Pharmaceutics at IIT BHU Varanasi
- Mohali National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jadavpur University
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- New Delhi: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
GPAT 2022 Reservation Policy
|Category||Reservation of seats|
The number of seats reserved by the organizing body are indicated above.
In this post we have provided complete information about downloading and checking the GPAT Result 2022. If you still have questions about the karresults.nic.in GPAT 2022 Result, please comment below. We will be happy to help you as soon as possible.