The announcement of HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 has been released for the position of Technician through Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). Those who meet the requirements for qualifications and skills are able to apply online till 21st May, 2022. Online Applications for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 will begin from 22nd April 2022. Total number of 186 jobs will be filled by this process of recruitment. When applying online, applicants must confirm their credentials, experience in the field, selection criteria, and other specifics. In this article you will get detailed information regarding, Notification, Vacancy, Apply Online Process, etc.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
The online application procedure for the position of Technicians at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) began on 22nd April, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the positions at hindustanpetroleum.com until 21st May, 2022.
The hiring process is for the post of Boiler Technicians, Operations Technicians and Maintenance Technicians (Mechanical), Maintenance Technicians (Electrical) Maintenance Technicians (Instrumentation), Lab Analysts, Jr. Fire and Safety Inspectors.
Those Candidates who are interested in the HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Technician Recruitment 2022 process and meet the eligibility criteria can read the entire notification. After going through the notification can apply online for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 @hindustanpetroleum.com.
|Recruiting Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Names||Operations Technician, Boiler Technician, Maintenance Technician (Mechanical), Maintenance Technician (Electrical), Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation), Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector|
|No of Posts||186|
|Start Date for the Online Application||22nd April 2022|
|The deadline to submit online applications.||21st May 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Pre-employment Medical Examination
HPCL Tech Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- The Starting date to submit online applications is 22nd April 2022.
- The deadline to submit online applications is 21st May 2022.
HPCL Technician Job Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||14|
|Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||17|
|Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||09|
|Jr. Fire & Safety Inspector||18|
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed the qualifying tests in the fields they are interested in. The entire course must be completed through a regular, full-time course recognized as a state-approved course by the state board of education.
- Operations Technician
- Chemical Engineering Diploma
- Boiler Technician
- Aspired First-Class Boiler Attendant Skills Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Electrical Engineering Diploma
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)
- Instrumentation Engineering Diploma (or)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (or)
- Communication and Electronics Engineering (or)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Laboratories Analyst
- Sc. (Chemistry) 1st or B.Sc. (Math’s Physics, physics as well as Chemistry) including 60% in Chemistry (60 percent)
- Jr. Fire and Safety Inspector (Graduate with a science degree (40 percent) with an active HMV license)
- Candidates must be older than Minimum Age of 18 Years (as on 01st April, 2022) and Maximum Age should be 25 Years (as on 01st April, 2022).
- Maximum age for SC & ST candidates is relaxed for 5 years. The age limit in the case of OBC(NC) applicants is relaxed for three years. The maximum age in the case of PwBD (UR) applicants is relaxed for 10 years, and relaxed for 13 years in the case of PwBD (OBC-NC) and relaxed for 15 years in the case of PwBD (SC/ST) applicants.
- For those born are between 1st January, 1980 through 31st December, 1980, the maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Salary
For those who will be posted in Visakhapatnam. The remuneration for all the above jobs will be at a minimum of Rs.55,000/- per month, on the basis of cost-to-company (pay scale: Rs.26,000/- to Rs.76,000/-).
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Eligible applicants can apply online between 22nd April, 2022 and 21st May, 2022. Candidates are able to print the application form following the submission of their online applications to use for future reference.
How do I apply in the HPCL Recruitment 2022? HPCL Employment 2022?
- First of all visit the official website for recruitment @hindustanpetroleum.com.
- The homepage for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will open up.
- After opening the home page. Click on Careers> Job Openings and check out the open opportunities.
- An option of “Recruitment of Technicians” (Visakh Refinery) will be available. Click on the same.
- Official Notification will now open on your screen in PDF format. Check out the whole advertisement.
- Thereafter Sign up and fill out the online form carefully.
- After filling the online form, the next step would be to upload scanned copy of necessary documents.
- After uploading the necessary documents, pay the appliance charge.
- After paying the fee, a registration form will be generated. Take a print out of the registration form for further necessary use.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- SSP Scholarship Status 2022
- CUCET 2022 Syllabus
- KPSC SDA Result 2022
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For UR, OBC and EWS applicants applicable fee is Rs.590/- plus GST and Gateway charges
- In case of SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates for SC/ ST/ PWD: NO fee Payable
Note: Payment Mode (Online): Candidates can make Payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/NET Banking
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who meet all of the above requirements for the respective post will be required to take a Computer Based Test (CBT). The CBT will include, a General Aptitude Test and a Technical/Professional Knowledge Test. The Computer Based Test is likely to be conducted throughout 22 locations across India. Any Center could be cancelled or added at the discretion of HPCL.
- Candidates can participate in their Computer Based Test at any place. Candidates who succeed in passing the CBT have to appear for a test of their skills. The skill based test will decide the merit list based on categories and rank (as per the cut-off scores determined by HPCL).
- Only one “qualifying nature” test of skills will be administered. Candidates who are able to pass the Skill Test are required to go through a pre-employment medical Checkup. However, a call up for medical checkup does not guarantee a final selection.
In this manner we have provided specific information about how to apply for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022. After reading this article, if you still have any doubts or concerns regarding the HPCL Recruitment 2022. Then please feel free to ask via the comment section below. We will attempt to respond to your questions as quickly as we can.
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|