We all are aware of the continuous rise in petrol prices in past few days. This has become a major cause of increased financial burden on the economically weaker section of the society. Considering the rising prices, the State Government of Jharkhand has announced Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme. Under this Scheme, monetary help will be given to the citizens. This help will be given by way of subsidy on petrol price. In this article today, we will give all the information on the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022. You will get to know about the amount of subsidy, eligibility criteria to claim the subsidy, how to register on official website and how to install CM Support App.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme is ready for launch by the Chief Minister of State Jharkhand on 26th January 2022. The Scheme will provide subsidy benefits to the owners of Two wheeler vehicles. The families who are economically weak are supposed to get benefit under the Scheme. These families will get a monetary subsidy of Rs.25 for every liter of petrol. Further, the benefit is given only for 10 liters of petrol purchased in a month. Thus, the total amount of financial subsidy to each family is of Rs.250 in a month. The amount of subsidy will be released to the bank account of the eligible families by way of Direct Benefit Transfer. The program is an attempt by the Government of Jharkhand to relieve its citizens from the high price burden of Petrol.
How To Avail Benefit of Subsidy
In order to avail the benefit in this scheme, firstly, the eligible applicants have to register themselves. This can be done on official website of Jharkhand State or on CM Support App designed by the Jharkhand Government. Only those families who have ration card issued can take the benefit of the Scheme. The complete details on eligibility to apply for this scheme is given in this article below
CM Support App
CM Support App is the official App to release the amount of benefit to the eligible beneficiaries. National Informatics Center has developed this App dedicated to the beneficiaries of this Scheme. After installing the app and applying for subsidy, the concerned Transport Officer conducts verification of the vehicle. If satisfied with verification, you application is sent for approval by DSO. If approved, you are eligible to get benefit of Rs.250 each month in your account as subsidy.
Key Highlights of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
|Name of Scheme||CM Support App Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|Started By||Chief Minister of Jharkhand Sh.Hemant Soren|
|Launch date||26th January 2022|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Economically weaker Citizens of the State Jharkhand|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose||To provide subsidy on Petrol prices|
|Benefit amount||Rs.250 per month|
|Article Category||State Government Schemes – Jharkhand|
Purpose of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
The primary objective of Jharkhand Subsidy Scheme under CM Support App is to provide financial help the citizens to bear the rising prices of petrol. As we all know, the petrol prices are very high even for normal income families. This can make us understand how difficult it is for marginal income earning persons. The financial burden due to rising petrol prices is causing huge difficulty. To lessen this financial burden, the State Government of Jharkhand has come up with Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme through CM Support App. Under this program, the beneficiaries will receive a benefit amount of Rs.25 per liter of Petrol. The subsidy is only for a maximum of 10 liters of petrol purchase in a single month. Thus, the maximum amount of benefit for a month is Rs.250. This subsidy is transferred to the bank account of beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- The Scheme is only for residents of Jharkhand.
- The beneficiary should be listed under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) or the Jharkhand State Food Security Act (JSFSA)
- Ration card is mandatory to apply for this benefit
- The ration card must contain the names and Aadhar numbers of all the family members of the applicant
- The ration card of applicant should also have the bank account number and Aadhar Linked mobile number
- The vehicle for which the applicant is claiming subsidy for petrol should be in the name of applicant as per Government Records
- One can claim the benefit only for two-wheeler vehicle
- The applicant has the two-wheeler vehicle registered in Jharkhand only.
Benefits of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- The advantage of this scheme is available to those citizens who are economically weaker and poor as per Government Records.
- For getting the benefits of this subsidy, the applicant has to download the CM Support App and then register on it
- The benefit provided to the beneficiary amounts to Rs.25 per liter of petrol.
- The Government gives benefit for a maximum of 10 liters of petrol only to an applicant. Thus, a maximum benefit of Rs.250/- can be availed
- The beneficiary gets the subsidy in the Bank account mentioned while registering on CM Support App
- Having a ration card is a must for availing the benefits of this Jharkhand Pertol subsidy scheme
- Aadhar Card of applicant and all other members as per Ration Card
- Residential proof
- Ration Card (Green Ration Card/ PH/AAY/WHITE)
- Registration Documents of the applicant’s Two-wheeler vehicle
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Card
- Passport Size photograph of applicant
- Active Email ID
- Driving license of the applicant
- Bank Account Details
How to register for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
The applicants who are eligible for this Subsidy program have to register themselves to avail the benefits. The registration for this Scheme is via online mode only. There are two ways to register yourself.
- On official website – http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
- Through Mobile App- CM Support App Jharkhand,
How to register on official website for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy
- First, enter the website address of CM Support jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
- The homepage of website opens before you on the screen
- Since you are already a ration card holder, click on Cardholder Login
- Now, a new window opens on the screen.
- Here, enter your Ration Card number, select the type of your ration card (i.e. Green Ration Card, PH/AAY/WHITE)
- Now, mention your password. Your password is the last 8 digits of the Aadhar number of the head of the family.
- Also, enter the Captcha code carefully
- Hit the Login button.
- Now, a new screen opens up. Here, you have to apply for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme on CM Support
- Now, enter the details of your vehicle number and driving license of the applicant
- The vehicle must be a two-wheeler vehicle only
- Now, submit your form by clicking on Submit
- Your application is submitted
- You will get information once the authority approves the application
How to Download CM Support App Jharkhand?
- For this, visit the Google Play Store in your Android Mobile Phone
- Search for app CM SUPPORT APP
- Click on Install
Be careful that the app you install is a Government App and not any third-party App. Since, the App asks you to submit your personal information in the Application, it is necessary to stay away from third party applications.