Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites applications under JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 vide advertisement 01/2022 under JECCE 2022. The aspirants can register for the post of Excise Constable under the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022. The interested prospects who successfully meet the age eligibility and educational requirement notified by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission can register under ‘New Registration’ and apply online for the posts under JSSC Excise Recruitment 2022.
The Selection process of JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 involves 3 examination stages i.e. Physical Standard Test, Written Examination, Medical Test. The candidates have to undergo the Document Verification Procedure for final selection. The application fee is Rs.100/- for General /OBC candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST Category candidates. In this article, you will get all the information with regard to age and education eligibility criteria, vacancies for each category, examination pattern, selection procedure, process to apply online and salary & allowances. Read this article thoroughly and apply for the advertised vacancies before last date to apply.
Key Highlights of JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC]|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Article on||JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||583|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Article Category||Jobs And Results|
Vacancies under JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
A total number of 583 vacancies have been notified for the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022. The vacancies have been fixed for each category. The category wise distribution of total vacancies among different categories is given in the table below:
- Educational Qualification
- Age Criteria
Educational Qualification for JSSC Excise Constable 2022
- Applicant should have at least passed the Class 10th examination or equivalent. The education should be completed from a recognized Board/Institution
- For more information regarding eligibility, go through the advertisement no. 01/22 on Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission website
The minimum and maximum age eligible to apply for notified posts is given below:
|General / UR (Male)||18 to 25 Years|
|General/ UR (Female)||18 to 28 Years|
|Backward Class & Economically Backward Classes (Male)||18 to 27 Years|
|Backward Class & Economically Backward Classes (Female)||18 to 28 Years|
|ST/SC (Male/Female)||18 to 30 Years|
Application Fee for JSSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- For candidates belonging to UR/BC/EBC/EWS Category- Rs.100/-
- For Candidates belonging to ST/SC, who are also the residents of Jharkhand – Rs.50/-
Mode of Application
The aspirants can apply for JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 by applying online on jssc.nic.in , by following the application procedure described in the article. Applicant can deposit the Application fee online through the fee payment link.
Selection Process of JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
An applicant who is eligible and interested to apply for JSSC Constable Recruitment has to undergo 3 stages of selection process. These stages are given below:
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
The applicants registering for JSSC Constable Recruitment 2022 have to meet minimum physical standard parameters which are as follows:
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms)|
|UR, BC& EBC (Male)||Minimum 160cms||Minimum 81cms|
|ST/SC(Male)||Minimum 155cms||Minimum 79cms|
|Female||Minimum 148cms||No Minimum parameter|
The written test for the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment includes 3 papers. These 3 examinations are of 2 hours duration each. The candidates are subject to negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer. Thus, if someone gives wrong answers for 3 questions, 1 mark will be deducted for these three wrong answers. For minimum percentage marks to qualify the examination, thoroughly go through the official notification on JSSC Constable Recruitment 2022.
|Paper Number||Subject of Examination||Total Marks||Total number of questions||Examination Duration|
|Paper 1||Language||360||120 ques.||2 hrs|
|Paper 2||Regional or Tribal Language||300||100 ques.||2 hrs|
|Paper 3||General Knowledge||360||120 ques.||2 hrs|
Language Paper will be both for Hindi and English Language. The number of Questions asked for each topic is as under:
Paper-II Regional & Tribal Language
For answering the paper on Regional and Tribal Language, applicants have to answer a total number of 100 questions for total marks of 300. The languages for which you can take examination is mentioned below:
Paper 3 General Knowledge
|Jharkhand General Knowledge||50||150|
Candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test and Written Examination are called for Medical Test. Those who qualify the Medical Examination will be considered for final selection under JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment.
Apply Online for JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
- Login to the website ‘www.jssc.nic.in’
- On the homepage of website, in the left menu bar, there is option ‘Application Form(Apply)”
- Click on ‘Application Form(Apply)”
- Now, you can see all the open advertisements for vacancies by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Here, search for the advertisement for recruitment of Jharkhand Excise Constable
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Now, you have to register yourself
- For registration, click on ‘New Register’ option
- Here, give your email ID and Mobile No.
- Click on Register
- Now, Login with the Registration ID and fill up all the personal details like full name, communication address, education details, caste information
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications asked.
- Now, you have to deposit the required application fee as applicable for each category
- Click on ‘Submit’
- On successful submission of application, save the application form for future needs
Salary under JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
The applicants who get selected to the post of Excise Constable are eligible to get monthly salary are covered under Level 2 of the Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission. The Salary of JSSC Excise Constable 2022 will fall in the range of Rs.19900- 63200/-. The perks and allowances will be paid in accordance with the Government Rules in this regard.