State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has declared the MHT CET Exam Date 2022 on their official website @cetcell.mahacet.org via an official notice. Aspirants who have registered for appearing in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 can know details regarding the MHT CET 2022 Exam Date in this post and also by downloading the official notification from the official website. In this writing, you will find the full details relating to cetcell.mahacet.org Exam Date as well as Syllabus and Exam pattern.
MHT CET Exam Date 2022
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will start the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 in the month of June 2022 in different exam centers all across the State of Maharashtra. Aspirants who registered themselves and are looking for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test CET Exam Date 2022 should read this article. This post will inform you on details regarding MHT CET 2022 Exam Date, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If you are one of those who have applied by filling the online application form to appear for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2 then you must be waiting for the official cetcell.mahacet.org 2022 exam date.
|Organisation||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Exam Date||PCM Group (11th June 2022 – 16th June 2022)|
|PCB Group (17th June 2022 – 23rd June 2022)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
In accordance with the official notice that has been released , this State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will begin the MHT CET 2022 in respect of PCM Group staring from 11th June 2022 till 16th June 2022 and also the MHT CET 2022 in respect of the PCB Group will be held during the time from 17th June 2022 till 23rd June in 2022. Candidates who have filled the application form for appearing in the Maharashtra Common Entrance 2022 should download their MHT CET Exam Date 2022 notification via the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra @ cetcell.mahacet.org. We are providing the download link here.
|MHT CET Exam Date 2022 notification||Click Here|
www.cetcell.mahacet.org 2022 Exam Date
Official website for the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is cetcell.mahacet.org and it is on this site where you can check the MHT CET Exam Date 2022. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra publishes the most recent news relating to the various tests. Online application form for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 started on February 10, 2022 and was open for registration until March 31, 2022.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||Subject||No. Of MCQs||No. Of MCQs||Per MCQ Weightage||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper – 1||Physics||10||40||1 Mark||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper – 2||Mathematics||10||40||2 Marks||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper – 3||Biology – Botany||10||40||1 Mark||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Biology – Zoology||10||40|
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 will consist of 20% MCQs from the syllabus of Class XI. The remaining questions of 80% MCQs will be from Syllabus of Class XII.
MHT CET Syllabus 2022
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 Subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology – Botany and Biology- Zoology.
|Laws of motion|
Motion in a plane
Properties of Matter
|Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
Structure of Atom
States of Matter
Absorption and Colloids
Basic principles of Organic Chemistry
Measures of Description
Permutations and Combinations
Respiration and Energy Transfer
Excretion and Osmoregulation
With this we conclude this post on MHT CET Exam Date 2022. If you have any doubts relating to MHT CET Exam pattern, MHT CET Exam Syllabus or where to check MHT CET Exam Date Notification, you can ask us in comment section below:
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|