The registration process of the MPBSE Supplementary Form 2022 has already started. This year, the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will conduct the Supplementary test in the month of June 2022 . The exam for class 10 will begin on June 21, while the class 12 test will commence on the 20th of June. Candidates are required to submit an application for the supplementary exam through mpbse.nic.in the official website of the MP board. The fee for the exam for each exam is Rs.375/- per subject. For more information on class 10th, 12th registration form and last date keep reading the article till the end.
MPBSE Supplementary Form 2022
The MPBSE Class 12 Supplementary Exam for all the subjects will taken by the government on the same day on June 20th, 2022. The MPBSE Class 10 Additional Examination across all disciplines will run between June 21 and June 30 2022.
From June 21 through June 27 2022, the MP board Higher Secondary (second chance) exam will take place. The entire class 12 and 10 exams will be conducted in one shift, from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. all days. The complete examination schedule of MPBSE Supplementary Form for 2022 is on the official site.
|Exam Name||MP Board Class 10th and 12th Supplementary Exam 2022|
|Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)|
|Exam Date||June 21 to June 30, 2022 (Class 10) and June 20 to June 27, 2022 (Class 12)|
|MP Board 10th, 12th Additional Exam Dates of registration||04 May 2022 to 15 May 2022|
Candidates who are looking to take the exam in supplementary mode will receive a copy of the answers sheets. They can utilize the sheet to determine and verify their marks up to May 13 2022. Students who failed the test this year but don’t want to waste another year of their lives, they can apply for the state’s open board under the Ruk Jana Nahi scheme run by the government of India.
Candidates who want to sit for additional examinations in the class 10 and class 12 have to pay a fee that is Rs.350/- per subject, and Rs.25/- for KIOSK operation. The application fee must be paid in advance via the internet. Candidates looking to know details about MPBSE Supplementary Form 2022 should visit their official website.
MPBSE Supplementary Exam 2022
Candidates should be aware of the fact that students in the class 10 and class 12 who did not pass in the MP Board exam are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana 2022 scheme on the official site mpsos.nic.in.
The registration period online to take the exam is scheduled to close on May 15 and the test will take place the 20th of June. It is highly recommended to check this MP board website regularly to get updates on the latest news and details. You can also visit this website for regular updates.
How to apply for MP Board 10th 12th MPBSE Supplementary Form 2022?
Based on the MPBSE supplementary exam 2022 exam schedule, the MP 12th examination will be conducted in a single day, June 20, whereas Class 10 examinations will start at the end of June and will continue through June 30 2022.
- First of all open the official portal of MPBSC @ mpbse.nic.in.
- After opening the home page of the official portal, you will see an option of ‘MP Board supplementary exam online application form”. Click on the said option.
- On the new page you will be required to enter your details like name, school, roll no, subject you want to apply for, etc. Complete the necessary information.
- After entering the required details, click the submit button.
- Thereafter, make payment for the fee, and the application form on your computer for use in the future.
Note: Candidates must be registered to the exam and if they do not fill out the form in time, they won’t be able to sit for the MP compartment test 2022. Exams for the MP Board supplementary test 2022 will be conducted between 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. during the early morning.
MPBSE Supplementary Examination Fees
- In each course, students are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.350/-.
- Students are required to pay Rs 350/- to cover two subject of vocational courses.
- The exam cost of four subjects is Rs.500/-.
- The cost of Rs.600/- in case exam is to be given for more than four subject areas.
- The results of the MP board 2022 10th, 12th were published on the 29th of April. This year, around 72.72 percent of the Class 12 students cleared the exam successfully. In class 10th exam only 59.54 percent of students cleared the test.
The MPBSE has already started taking the application forms from April 4th, 2022. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has started the process of registration for MP Board supplementary exam 2022 10th and 12th. Students can fill out MPBSE Supplementary Form 2022 on mpbse.nic.on the official site.