The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC) announced its MSC Bank recruitment 2022 on its official website on 4th May, 2022. This is a great opportunity for people who are studying for the banking examinations. Bank has released almost 200 vacancies for trainee junior officers and Trainee Clerks. As per the official announcement pdf released from the institution, interested candidates may apply online from the 5th of May, 2022 and the last day to apply online for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 is May 25, 2022. We’ve included all the information needed about MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 in this article.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
The MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 is available on the official site of the bank. People applying for the positions of Junior Officer Trainees and Trainee Clerks can take advantage of excellent opportunities. Before applying online for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022, candidates must take the time to read through the entire application.
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank) Mumbai, a scheduled prominent Apex Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra State is accepting applicants interested in joining the institution through the internet. There are vacancies to fill as Trainee Clerk as well as Trainee Officer jobs.
Jobless applicants are eligible to be considered for the Trainee Specialist government position at Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank. Don’t delay and submit your application for this Specialist Officer job prior to the deadline, and download this – MSC Bank syllabus, and be prepared in preparation for taking the MSC Bank 2022 Specialist Officer test, because the pay is higher for MSC Bank IT Specialist Officer is more than other.
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC)|
|Post||Trainee Clerk & Trainee Junior Officer|
|Online Registration Dates||05th to 25th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for MSCB Recruitment 2022 on or before the deadline by visiting the Bank’s website at www.mscbank.com/careers.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Applicants can check out the crucial date in the application process for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022.
|MSC Bank Recruitment 2022||4th May 2022|
|Online Application Starts||5th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th May 2022|
|MSC Bank Admit Card||10 days prior to Exam|
|Online Test||1st Week of July 2022|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Candidates can get the official notification PDF for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC) Recruitment 2022. This was released by officials for 195 Trainee Clerk and Trainee Junior Officer posts. It is available for download on the official portal. Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Notification PDF is also available for download directly from this webpage. Make sure you have all the required information for the position.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank has advertised 195 trainee positions for Junior Officers as well as Clerical Cadre.
|Trainee Junior Officer||29|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications for MSC Bank
- The applicant must hold an undergraduate education in any field and at least 60% overall of all academic years or semesters. Achieving an exam like the JAIIB and CAIIB is preferred for trainee junior officer positions.
- Experience as a trainee Junior Officer up to 2 years experience in the field of banking preferred as an officer in an urban/DCC-based bank.
- MSC Bank Age Limit (as of February 28, 2022)
- Junior Officer Trainee – 23 -32 years old
- Trainee Clerks- 21 to 28 years old
- Candidates must be citizens of Maharashtra, the State of Maharashtra.
How do I Apply to be considered for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022?
This year’s Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank recruitment on-line application window will be opened from May 5th through May 25 2022. Candidates who are interested should submit their applications online to the 195 Trainee Clerk positions and Trainee Junior Officer jobs available on the MSC.
- First of all Visit the official website, www.mscbank.com/careers. Select “Apply Online” or click the “APPLY ONLINE” button to open a new page.
- To apply for registration of your application, click on “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- On the new page, you will be asked to enter your personal data.
- Thereafter, Upload your signature and photo as per the guidelines.
- After uploading the signature and photo, verify the details or save it by pressing “Validate your details” and then press “Save & Next” button.
- Complete the remaining fields of the Application form.
- Select on the “Preview Tab” to preview and review the entire application form prior to clicking “COMPLETE REGISTRATION.”
- Pay the application fee through the Payment tab.
- After that, click the button “Submit”.
- Save and download the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form for later use.
- LIC Assistant Notification 2022
- MPSC Group A Recruitment 2022
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- MHT CET Exam Date 2022
- Trainee Clerk – Rs.1,180/- (includes GST)
- Trainee Officer – Rs.1,770/- (includes GST)
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary
During the period of training the trainee clerk will earn the equivalent of Rs.15,000 per month. Once they successfully complete the training program, the Trainee Clerk will be elevated to the Bank’s regular rank and be given the equivalent of Rs.30,000/- or more.
Trainee Officer The trainee officer will receive a monthly stipend amounting to Rs.20,000/- during the period of training. Once the trainee has successfully completed the training program and passing the test, the trainee junior officer will be elevated to the bank’s regular grade and receives a monthly salary of around Rs.45,000/-.
In this manner we have provided detailed information about MSC Bank Recruitment 2022. After reading this article, if you still have any doubts or concerns regarding MSC Bank Recruitment 2022, you can ask us via the comment section below. We will be happy to respond to all your queries and questions in the shortest time possible.
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|