NBCC (India) Limited has released NBCC Recruitment 2022 Notification. NBCC invites applications from both the Male and Female candidates for recruitment to the vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager (Software Developer), Sr. Project Executive (IT) and Assistant Manager (Law). The aspirants who successfully meet the age and educational eligibility criteria can register/apply online on the NBCC recruitment portal for the posts under NBCC Recruitment 2022. The Selection process involves Personal Interview of the applicants. The application fee is Rs.1,000/- and payable only in case of certain category of applicants. In this article, you will get all the important details regarding eligibility criteria to apply, salary and perks involved, the procedure to apply Online and all other information. Read the article thoroughly and apply for the listed vacancies before closure date of application.
Know About NBCC
NBCC (India) Ltd. was earlier known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. The company was brought to existence in 1960 and is one of the Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprises of India. NBCC is a leading company of the country in the field of Construction and has great efficiency and innovation in executing the Construction Projects of the Company. The Company operates in 3 segments viz Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) and Real Estate Development. NBCC (India) Ltd. is emerging as a company with “Excellent” rating from Government of India continuously since 2004. NBCC (India) Ltd has notified vacancies and gives an opportunity to the aspirants to join and commence their career journey with NBCC (India).
Key Highlights of NBCC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Organization Type||Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE)|
|Name of Article||NBCC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Vacancy for||Assistant Manager (Software Developer) Sr. Project Executive (IT) Assistant Manager (Law)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Minimum Educational Eligibility||Bachelor Degree from a Recognized Board or University in the specific field of vacancy|
|Estimated Salary||Rs.18430-24640/- to Rs.50000-160000/- Per month (Depends on the post applied for)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Article Category||Jobs And Results|
Vacancies under NBCC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||04|
|Senior Project Executive (Information Technology)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification
- Age Criteria
The academic qualification for each post of vacancy notified is as under:
|Name of Post||Educational Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology, OR |
– Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from a recognized University/ Board
– Minimum 60% marks secured Atleast 02 year experience in the field of software development, web designing, development of Enterprise Resource Planning Software and its maintenance
– Relaxation of 01 year in required experience for one who has completed M.Tech
|Senior Project Executive (Information Technology)||– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , OR |
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, OR
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication from a recognized University/ Board
– Minimum 60% marks secured
– Working experience of atleast 02 years in Enterprise Resource Planning, management of IT and Communication, knows web designing etc
– Relaxation of 01 year in required experience is permitted to applicants who have completed M.Tech. Course.
|Assistant Manager (Law)||– Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB), OR |
– 5 years Integrated LLB Program from a recognized University/ Board of Education
– Minimum 50% marks secured
– Candidate must be enrolled and also a practicing Advocate
– Working experience as a working advocate of atleast 2 Years after education completion in a Public Sector Undertaking, Government or a Private Sector
Age Criteria for NBCC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
The age of applicant should not exceed 30 years in case of all the 3(three) posts as on the closing date of application i.e. 04.03.2022.
There is relaxation in maximum age for applicants belonging to reserved category as per the rules of Government of India:
- OBC candidates: Relaxation of 03 Years
- SC/ST candidates: Relaxation of 05 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 10 Years [applicable in Specific cases]
For more clarity, refer to the official notification of NBCC recruitment.
- CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment 2022
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- The eligible applicants can apply for the NBCC Assistant Manager vacancies by paying Application Fee of Rs.1000/- in case of General Category, Other Backward Class Candidates and EWS Category. Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- For Candidates of SC/ST and Person with Disability- No application fee is payable.
Mode of Application
The aspirants can apply for NBCC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 by applying online on nbccindia.com by following the application procedure given in the article. Application fee can be paid online by through Online payment link by way of Net Banking, Debit Card and also Credit Card.
How To Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- Visit official website of NBCC
- On the top menu bar, there is option “Human Resources”. Click on it
- In the dropdown menu under Human resources, click on Career and thereafter on Career @ NBCC
- Now, search for the advertisement 01/2022 for recruitment for vacancy of Asstt. Manager (Software Developer), Sr. Project Executive and Asstt. Manager (Law)
- To read the advertisement, tap the option ‘Download’ on the right side
- To apply, hit the button “Click to Apply”
- On the Login webpage, there is option ‘New Registration’. Click on it
- Here, choose the post you want to apply for.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Now, fill up your personal credentials like full name, father’s name, Date of Birth, mobile no, Email ID, Aadhar Card and Communication Address etc.
- Click On ‘Save’
- Now, upload the scanned copies of your Academic Qualification Proofs and Identity proofs.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Now, you are directed to fee payment page, if applicable in your case
- Deposit the fee and save the copy of application form submitted for future reference.
Selection Process under NBCC Recruitment 2022
The aspirants have to undergo Personal Interview to get selected for the notified posts under NBCC Recruitment 2022. We recommend you to thoroughly go through the Official notification released by NBCC vide advertisement 01/2022.
Important Points for NBCC Recruitment 2022
|Start Date of Application||03.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04.03.2022|
|Official Website of NBCC||www.nbccindia.com|
|Official Notification PDF Link||Click to Download|