PM Kisan E KYC Update with Aadhaar Card, Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link and PM Kisan CSC Login: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is citizen benefit yojana which was started by the Central Government of India to provide benefit to all the farmers of India. As per information on Pmkisan.gov.in, every beneficiary is required to do Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC update so as to claim the benefit of the next instalment. It has come to notice that farmers are finding problem in their PM Kisan E KYC Update. To make it easy for our farmer brothers, we are sharing full information on how to update your PM Kisan EKYC, need for updation of PM Kisan KYC, how to do PM Kisan E KYC 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in and E KYC Updation through CSC Login.
PM Kisan E KYC Update
As per official information on Pmkisan.gov.in, E KYC update can be done through Aadhar Link. Earlier, the link to activate PM Kisan E KYC had been active till 25 March 2022. However, now the last date for linking of PM Kisan E KYC has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Here, you can read how you can update your E KYC so that you can successfully update the E KYC. You can do this through PM Kisan.gov.in E KYC OTP. In other way, you can also do the PM Kisan.gov.in KYC update through CSC Login with the biometric at CSC centre.
Here, it is important to know that it is compulsory to do PM Kisan E KYC to get the benefit of the next instalment. If any farmer in the country who has registered under the PM Kisan Yojana but does not do E KYC Update, the beneficiary will not receive the benefit of the next instalment under the PM Kisan Scheme.
PM Kisan E KYC 2022
Every beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana should complete the E KYC Update and link their account with their Aadhaar Card. As per information, E KYC is a must for all the registered beneficiaries. The farmers can complete the E KYC update @ pmkisan.gov.in. One more way to update PM Kisan KYC is through the CSC Center. As a beneficiary, you have to visit your nearest CSC Center to update Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC. There you are asked to login through Biometrics to complete your Aadhaar Card Link with PM kisan Account.
Key Highlights of PM Kisan E KYC Update 2022
|Name of Yojana||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Rs.2000/- Encashment (Rs 6000/- Year)|
|Post Name||PM Kisan E KYC|
|Purpose||Linking of Aadhar Card with PM Kisan Account|
|How to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date to Update PM Kisan E KYC||22nd May 2022|
|Type of Post||Central Government Scheme|
|PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online||pmkisan.gov.in|
In this segment we are sharing with you how to do PM Kisan E KYC and how to do Aadhar Link online or Offline. We are also giving reasons as why it is necessary to do PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link for your information. The official notification on the PM Kisan official website, the last date to do PM Kisan Aadhar Link Online is 22nd May 2022 and we recommend readers to visit the CSC Center nearest to your location to complete the PM Kisan E KYC OTP Process.
Need of Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Aadhar Link Online
- It is compulsory to complete pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Aadhar Link Online in order to avail future benefits.
- As per information, a beneficiary will receive benefit of the upcoming installment only after completing this E KYC.
- The farmers who are receiving the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to do PM Kisan Aadhar Link to their PM Kisan Account
- The farmers will get benefit of next instalment on successful updation of PM Kisan E KYC.
- On successful completion of PM Kisan KYC update, the beneficiaries will get credit of installment in the Bank Account linked to their Aadhar
- The above mentioned are the reasons on why is it necessary to complete your PM Kisan E KYC Online
PM Kisan E KYC OTP
By now you must be aware that for online login @ pmkisan.gov.in, we have to enter OTP that we received on Mobile Number that you have registered on PM Kisan official website. Hence, for confirmation regarding identity of beneficiary, the website asks the PM Kisan Beneficiary to enter PM Kisan E KYC OTP. This has come to notice that few people are facing the issue of not receiving OTP on E KYC update @ pmkisan.gov.in. We recommend you to go to the CSC Centre near to you address. In this case, you will not be required to have a PM Kisan KYC OTP. There you can get registered using biometric device.
How to Do PM Kisan E KYC 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- First, open the website pmkisan.gov.in
- Now, search for option Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC
- Click on PM Kisan E KYC update
- Here, you have to mention your mobile number.
- Now, click on Login
- You will receive OTP on registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP Received in the column and Aadhar Card Number
- You will again receive a new OTP.
- On giving this OTP in the column on the screen, you will receive confirmation of PM Kisan KYC update
- In this way, you can complete PM Kisan E KYC from your Home
How to do PM Kisan E KYC Update @ CSC Login
- For this, you have to go to your nearest CSC Center.
- Here, ask the person on the window to do Aadhar Update in PM Kisan Account.
- Complete your biometric process to login.
- Here, mention your Aadhar Card Number
- Submit the form to the concerned person
- You will received confirmation SMS on your Mobile
- In this manner, you can complete PM Kisan E KYC Update at CSC Login.
We hope that by reading this article you have received all the information on how to do PM Kisan E KYC update 2022. If you have any queries regarding any aspect of PM Kisan Aadhar Link or PM Kisan CSC login, please write in the comment section below.