PM Kisan Yojana
PM-Kisan Yojana – Apply online, New Farmer Registration, 10th Installment all details, and a step-by-step method for checking PM Kisan Status is shown here. All information about PM Kisan Status and Registration is elaborated in detail in this article. In this article, you will get information about registration, application, status check, etc..
The full name of PM scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and it was launched by our Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji and its main objective is to help and provide services assistance to all the farmers of India. Farmers who have a holding of 2 hectares of land will also be provided financial assistance of a total of 6000 rupees under Samman Nidhi Scheme. PM Kisan Yojana was launched on 1st January, 2019. Under PM Kisan Yojana, a lot of beneficiaries have been helped so far.
The only purpose of this Samman Nidhi Scheme was to help the agriculturist. In the PM-KISAN Yojana, a financial assistance of Rs.6,000/- every year is extended to eligible people, which are paid in three equal installment of Rs.2,000.
Under PM-Kisan Yojana funds are transferred directly in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Till now, an amount of Rs.1.6 lakh crore has already been transferred under PM-Kisan Yojana . In the next para you can see the latest updates of PM Kisan Status.
PM-Kisan Status Update related to 10th Installment
Let’s tell you about PM Kisan Status. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already released the 10th installment of financial assistance under the PM-KISAN Yojana(Samman Nidhi Scheme) on 1st January, 2022. The event usually takes place through video conferencing mode. The Prime Minister transferred an amount of more than Rs.20,000 crore to over 10 crore beneficiary and their families.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, farmers get financial assistance of Rs.6,000/-. This amount is transferred to the bank accounts of eligible citizens of India.
- Under this Scheme, eligible persons will receive financial assistance of Rs.6,000/- after their registration through online mode.
- All the benefits of this scheme can be availed in every state of India. However, there is exception in the form of West Bengal. The State of West Bengal has not implemented the said scheme.
- In recent times, new law are there to implement PM Kisan Yojana and Government of India has assured that this scheme will not harm the common citizens or their families.
- It can derived from the genesis of this Scheme that Government of India is helping a lot of needy people through this initiative.
- Eligible candidates can also buy various types of seeds and other items necessary for cultivation of crops from the benefits received from this scheme.
Documents required for Registration
To register for this scheme farmers require certain documents, which are as below: –
- Original papers related to land holding
- Applicant bank pass-book
- Base card original
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Identity card original
- Driving license
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate original
- Ownership of at least 2 hectares of land is compulsory.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- In order to apply, firstly, visit the website link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- The home page of website www.pmkisan.gov.in will open on the screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the Farmers Corner. Simply, click on it.
- After clicking on farmers corner, a new page will open, related to new registration.
- After clicking on new registration, a registration form will be opened.
- Then you have to fill all the required details very carefully and just click on submit.
- Download a hard copy for the registration form displayed on your screen for future reference.
How to check PM Kisan status on the website this Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- To check the beneficiary PM Kisan status of you have to visit the online portal www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- The home page of the portal will open on your screen.
- After opening the home page, click on the option status of the beneficiary list.
- After clicking on status of the beneficiary list, a new page will open.
- On this page, you should fill required details like Aadhaar no, mobile no. and bank account details, as required by the Government portal.
- After clicking on submit, your present beneficiary status will be provided to you.
How to verify online Recipient name in the Beneficiary List?
- Visit the online portal mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- When the home page is open. Just click on the Farmer Corner.
- A new page will be opened.
- On this page, you on the Beneficiary List option provided.
- Thereafter, select the state you live in, your district, then your sub-district, then the block, and finally the village you live in.
- After entering all the details mentioned above, click on the option get report.
- After clicking, the full beneficiary list of your village will be opened in front of you.
- To verify you name, type your name in the search box of list.
- If you your name typing in the search box, then you are still in the final beneficiary list of your area or village.
How to download the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana Mobile Application?
- Firstly of all visit the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will see an option related to downloading the Mobile App in one corner. Simply click on Mobile application download option.
- After clicking on the option, the Google Play Store will start on the mobile device.
- After the Google Play Store is open, you will see another option related to Install. Simply click on Install.
- After the installation is complete. Simply open the app.
- After you install the application, all the important features of the application will show on your mobile phone.
- You can see all the details on your mobile phone.
- you can also check Beneficiary Status of the latest installment on this app.
That’s it for now about the PM Kisan Status. You can visit our website for every update about the PM Kisan Status. If you have any question and want to know more about this Scheme or any other Government Scheme. Please write in the comment section and we will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.