Detailed information regarding PNB Patanjali Credit Card is provided in this article. We believe that you will peruse our article cautiously till the end. After reading this article you will get all relevant information regarding PNB Patanjali credit card like how to apply, documents required etc. In addition, we have provided complete information regarding the application process. So remain associated with our site to get complete information.
PNB Patanjali Credit Card
Anyone can easily apply for Punjab National Bank Patanjali Credit Card on the web portal of PNB bank. PNB bank has collaborated with Patanjali Ayurveda Limited. We believe all of you know the name of Patanjali Ayurveda related to Baba Ramdev. One of the important partners is National Payments Corporations of India in the brand. All of you additionally know this brand by the name of NCPI. The various types of credit card branded with Patanjali name are PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select. You will receive many advantages with these cards. After successfully getting any of these cards, you can avail the benefits of cash back schemes and 300 bonus rewards.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
The direct link of the official portal to apply for the PNB Patanjali credit card will be made accessible to you in our article. These Patanjali charge cards are prepared under the guidance of Baba Ramdev. These Visa cards are given in 2 variations. The name of those 2 variations are PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select for which you will actually want to apply on the web. You can apply through web-based mode sitting at home. Since it is truly challenging to get occupied in the hour of lock down. That is the reason it was made in this mode so you don’t need to take off from the house.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Patanjali Credit Card
Some basic eligibility conditions are set by the bank, in order to be eligible for applying for these cards. Detailed information regarding eligibility conditions is furnished below:-
- Applicant should be over 18 years of age.
- Applicant should either be salaried individual or a self-employed person.
- Income of the applicant should be more than one lakh per annum.
- The credit score of the applicant should be over 700.
- Digital Health ID card
- Delhi E Pass 2022
- UDID Card
- Vaccine Certificate Correction
- Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
Advantages of PNB Patanjali Credit Card
Detailed information regarding the advantages/benefits that will be received through PNB Patanjali Credit Card has been indicated in this post. These eligibility criteria are set by the bank. Various advantages are indicated below:-
- Loyalty points will be received on every purchase made through card.
- On registration, applicant would receive FREE 300 points as reward.
- From this card, one can buy all the Patanjali products on discounted rates.
- There will be free insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and Rs 10 lakh with this card.
- The starting credit limit would be between Rs.25,000/- and Rs.5.00 lakh.
- As an introductory offer, Credit cards will be provided without paying any joining fee.
In order to apply, applicant would need to give required documents along with the application form. It should be kept in mind that the document submitted are up to date and correct information is provided. A list of documents required is indicated below:-
- Aadhar Card Number
- PAN card of the applicant
- Driving license of the applicant
- Date of birth certificate/10th mark sheet of the applicant
- Income proof of applicant
- Identity proof of applicant
- Last three Salary slips.
How to apply online for PNB Patanjali Credit Card
- First of all, open you web browser and visit the official website of PNB cards i.e. PNBCARD.IN.
- On the homepage of the official portal, you will see an option called “Resource Centre”.
- Under the resource centre, there is an option of downloading the credit card application form.
- From the given option download the credit card application form
- Fill the form carefully and submit the same in the nearest Punjab National Bank branch.
- After submitting the application, you will receive your credit card in one month.
Important Points before Applying
- When you use it well, a PNB Patanjali credit card can help you reduce stress and receive perks.
- The reason credit card companies have minimum payments is because this is the amount they would like you to pay so they get the most money out of you over a longer period of time. This naturally means that you should pay more than simply the least allowable amount. By doing this, you will avoid paying high amounts of interest that can really add up in the long run.
- Make sure you know the current interest rate of the PNB Patanjali credit card you are applying for. You should never sign up for any credit card without knowing the interest rate. If you do not know, you could end up paying much more than the original price. If the interest rate is too high, you might find yourself carrying a bigger and bigger balance over each month.
- Pay 100% of your credit card bill each month if you can afford it. In an ideal situation, credit cards are just used for convenience, and are completely paid off before the next billing cycle starts. Credit helps to improve a credit score, but you must pay off the balance each month to avoid interest charges.
- Talk to the credit card company if you are having financial problems. You may be able to adjust your payment plan so that you won’t miss a credit card payment. Most companies will work with you if you contact them in advance. Doing so could help you avoid being reported to major reporting agencies like CIBIL for the late payment.
- Carefully read through all the conditions and terms of your card agreement before using the card. The first use of your card is perceived as an acceptance of its terms by most credit card issuers. The print on the agreement may be small, but it is important to read it carefully.
- Do not get PNB Patanjali credit card the minute that you are old enough to get them. Although people love to spend and have credit cards, you should truly understand how credit works before you decide to establish it. Learn more about adult life and adult responsibilities before getting a credit card, rather than impulsively signing up for a card.
- When you receive any credit card correspondence, whether in the form of a letter or email, take the time to read it. Credit card companies can make changes to annual fees, interest rates and membership fees by advising you in writing. You have the right to cancel a credit card if you disagree with any changes.
- Using a card unwisely in any circumstance is going to lead to long-term problems. It’s not hard to stay on top of your credit, but it will require knowledge and dedication. Use the advice in this article to make wise choices and avoid financial stress.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
We believe that we have provided detailed information regarding, PNB Patanjali Credit Card in our article. If you still have any question, you can comment below and we will answer your question.
|Notice Download||Click Here|
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|