There is a recruitment alert for Punjab National Bank Peon post. Visit the main website of PNB as well as acquire the official notice prior to submitting the application. After checking out the announcement, fill in the application as well as verify the PNB Peon recruitment notification 2022, age limitation, qualification requirement, selection method, as well as various other details.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2022
For the position of Peon, the Punjab National Bank is accepting applications from qualified people. Eligible students can only submit the application in offline mode. In Haryana and also Himachal Pradesh, there are 72 Peon vacancies. Candidates may apply for PNB Peon Jobs utilizing a specified proforma accessible on the main site until 10th February, 2022, for HP as well as Haryana, 11th February, 2022.
PNB Peon Notification was recently posted on the Punjab National Bank Himachal Pradesh & Haryana Circle’s internet site. According to this statement, candidates from different categories in the mentioned areas might apply for the post through a proforma at PNB’s numerous district branches.
Notification of PNB Peon Recruitment 2022
PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 is yet to announce an official statement. The PNB recruitment notification will be offered on the PNB authorities web site. The variety of openings will come soon with the formal statement. The notification will remain in PDF format and also will contain all important info, such as instructional requirements, application type, exam type, as well as the number of vacant seats. Prospects that match the eligibility standards may visit online at the PNB’s main internet site.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022
Eligible people for the PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 should check the official eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification as well as nationality requirement for people. Eligible people must verify the eligibility needs for the post they are interested in. We have indicated the requirements in case of the post of PNB Peon in detail:
Nationality of Applicants
In order to submit application for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022, the eligible people should be from one of the following:
- Permanent Citizen of India
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962, and is now living in India permanently.
- Indian citizens who are living in United States of America from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Vietnam.
Applicant should be 18 years or older and should not be more than 24 years of age. Age limit will be counted from the date of 1st January, 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the state government regulations.
In order to apply for PNB Peon Jobs 2022, the candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized education board or a diploma holder after completing 10th class. Applicant should have read and write knowledge of English language (Basic level).
Application Fee for Candidates
Applicant needs to pay fee as per the category of the candidate.
Selection Process for Recruitment
Selection Process for the post of PNB Peon would include two steps:
- Written Exam
Prospective candidate should clear the PNB Peon Written Exam in order to be eligible for 2nd stage which is interview. Candidate should clear written test as well as the interview in order to be selected for the provisional allocation step.
In order to receive provisional allocation. The next major step which is document verification, needs to be cleared by the candidate. After document verification step is cleared, candidate gets a provisional allotment letter. People who do not clear the document verification do not receive the provisional certificate.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
Total Number of Vacancy
The total vacancies for supervisors (manager)as well as senior supervisors (managers) will become known once the official alert of PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 shows up on the main web site. For the PNB Peon recruitment, 72 jobs exist. Candidates may obtain a estimation of the variety of jobs by looking at the vacancies from the previous year.
Apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022
Not long after the main alert is provided on the official website, the application process for the PNB Peon recruitment 2022 will start. Qualified individuals ought to use online through PNB’s main site.
- Step by Step method to apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 is indicated below:
- First of all, open you web browser and visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official portal, you will see an option called “Apply Online for PNB Peon” link.
- After clicking on apply online for PNB Peon, you will be see a registration form
- Enter the required details and register yourself for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022.
- After registering, you will get a registration no as well as password for future use.
- Now you will be required to Log in using your registration no as well as password
- After logging in, complete the application and enter required details like name, address, phone number, qualification etc.
- The next step wold be to upload scanned copy of your photo as well as scanned copy of your signature.
- After all these steps, the portal will ask for paying the examination fee.
- After paying the fee, you will get a registration number
- It is advisable that you save the copy of completed form.
Punjab National Bank
PNB is a Government-owned bank based in New Delhi. They are among the biggest business financial institutions in India. They are renowned in Delhi as well as Chennai as the bank with the highest levels of consumer complete satisfaction. Solutions consist of financial, credit history, debit card solutions, gold coins, life and also non-life insurance policy, as well as asset administration. The Punjab National Bank started in 1895 in unified India’s Lahore. The financial institution holds the difference of being the initial Indian bank to be based entirely on domestic funds. The financial institution absorbed Bhagwan Dass Bank, a scheduled financial institution in the Delhi circle, in 1940.