The Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB) has released an advertisement for PSCB Bank recruitment 2022 for the posts of Manager, Senior manager, Information Technology (IT) Officer, Clerk, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Steno Typist, as well as other posts. Individuals who fulfil the criteria for eligibility are able to apply online for PSCB Jobs 2022. This page contains all the information regarding PSCB Bank Recruitment 2022, like Notification, Eligibility, vacancy, application form, Qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, the application process, Important dates, application fees, How to Apply, other details, etc.
PSCB Bank Recruitment 2022
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB) is scheduled to announce an official notification titled PSCB Bank recruitment notice 2022 to fill the positions of Manager, Senior Manager, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists, on the official site @pscb.in. In the wake of the announcement of PSCB official announcement 2022, those who are eligible will be informed of the requirements to fill out the online applications as well as their eligibility requirements.
|Recruiting Bank||Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB)|
|Post Name||Group B, C Various Posts (Clerk/ DEO/ Steno/ Manager/Sr. Manager)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Depend on the Post|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be update soon|
The authorities are scheduled to seek eligible candidates for about 777 Clerk as well as other vacant positions in Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. We’ve included all the details for the upcoming recruitment in this article to help anyone who is interested in a bank job at senior or clerical level.
PSCB Bank Notification 2022
Punjab State Cooperative Bank will soon announce a new advertisement on its official website @pscb.in for Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Typists, Steno jobs. Anyone interested in the above mentioned posts are advised to read the complete advertisement, which is accessible by clicking the direct link below. A short notice about 777 open positions has been released along with the direct URL to access it has been given below.
PSCB Bank Vacancy 2022
Check out the table below for details of the available positions within the Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
|PSCB Bank Vacancy 2022|
|Information Technology Officer||3|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator||738|
Seven hundred and 77 posts for Clerks and other positions are anticipated to be released for 5 different job posts in the Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
PSCB Bank Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before completing the application online, applicants should read through the PSCB eligibility guidelines.
> Senior Manager
Postgraduate degree with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized university OR MFC or MBA with 50 marks from any recognized business school OR the designation of Chartered Accountant OR Graduation with 55 percentage marks from any university recognized OR graduate with at least 50 scores from any public institution and the CAIIB certificate (Both exams).
The applicant must be able to pass Matric Standard Punjabi. Any candidate who is not able to pass Matric Standard Punjabi must pass the Punjabi language at the Matric level. The person should do so within 2 years from being appointed.
Postgraduate degree with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized university OR MFC or MBA with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized university OR A Chartered Accountant degree OR graduate with at least 55 percent marks from a reputable university OR an undergraduate degree with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized University as well as the CAIIB (Both Parts). The candidate must have passed Matric Standard Punjabi.
> Information Technology Officer
The applicant must have at least 50 percent or equivalent grade point average for MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology from a reputable university OR 55 percent marks or equivalent grade in the equivalent of a B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. engineering degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering from an accredited university. The candidate must be able to pass the Matriculation Punjabi exam.
> Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator
The applicant must hold an undergraduate degrees (at least 2nd division) in any field or an advanced degree (any stream) (b) Certificate/diploma in computer technology (minimum six months) from an ISO-certified institution. The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Punjabi Language examination.
> Steno Typist
The applicant must possess an undergraduate diploma (at least 2nd division) in any field, or an advanced degree (any streams). Certificate or diploma in computer (minimum of 6 months) from an ISO-certified institution. The candidate should be proficient in Punjabi and English and have a shorthand speed of about 80 words per min, and an average transcription speed at 20 words per min. The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Punjabi Language examination.
> Senior Manager
The applicant must have been directly employed as a scale-I Officer, i.e., PO/MT or equivalent, and possess at least 5 years of experience as an Scale I, or higher level officer within any bank that is a public sector institution Or a minimum of five years experience working as an Assistant Manager/Manager within the Punjab State Cooperative Bank or an Central Cooperative Bank in the state of Punjab or At least five years working experience as a Grade A Officer in NABARD/RBI.
- The minimum age for entry is 18 years old.
- Maximum Age limit is 37 years.
- Higher Age Relaxation in SC/ST category or employees who are already employed by the services of a different Punjab Cooperative Institution is 42 years.
- Age relaxation for those working for the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh, and employees of The District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab Age limit is 47 years.
- The maximum age for candidates who are ex-servicemen will be determined by the Punjab government.
How to Apply For PSCB Bank Recruitment 2022?
In this article we have provided a direct link for the applicants who are qualified and want to apply for 777 jobs in Punjab State Cooperative Bank as Managers, Senior Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, as well as Steno Typists. Candidates are encouraged to apply for the application as soon as they can prior to the deadline.
- In order to apply for the above posts, the applicant first need to visit the official site @pscb.in.
- After opening the official website, find the “recruitment” option on the home page and click on it.
- After clicking on the above option, a new web page indicating details of various open positions will open.
- From the given options, find an advertisement that reads “Recruitment for Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists in Punjab State Cooperative Bank.” Click on the link.
- After clicking on the above link, a option of “Apply Online” will be visible before you. Click on the given link.
- On the next page you will be required to enter your details like name, address, the post you want to apply form. Fill all the necessary required carefully and click on submit button.
- On the next page you will be required to upload your supporting documents like, photo, signature, qualification certificates etc. Upload all the documents and click enter.
- After uploading all the documents, you will be required to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through, credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc. Pay the required fee and click enter.
- After paying the fee, a registration form will be generated. Take a print out the application form/ registration form for future use.
- Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SSC CGL Result 2022
- BSSC CGL Notification 2022
- MPSC Group A Recruitment 2022
- TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022
PSCB Bank Application Fee 2022
For all general categories, the cost for applying is Rs.1400/-
The cost for SC/ST candidate is Rs.700/-.
PSCB Bank Exam Pattern 2022
To be eligible for the written test applicants from all categories have to score at least 40 percent marks. The minimum qualification marks for those in the SC/ST category is 35 percent marks.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Sections||6|
|Name of each Section||Computer Application, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Punjabi/ English, General Awareness and Banking.|
|Type of Question||MCQ|
|Marking Method||1 point for each correct answer, and 0.25 marks are taken for each incorrect answer.|
|Language||Punjabi and English|
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022
- OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
- ASRB AO FAO Admit Card 2022
PSCB Bank Selection Process 2022
Applicant must pass the two-stage test for being considered for a variety of posts within the PSCB. The first test could be a test of writing as well as the second step could be an interview.
Cutoffs for this written test will be declared through the PSCB online portal. Candidates need to score the cutoff marks to qualify for the next stage. Applicants who have passed the written exam are invited to the interview stage.
PSCB Bank Salary Structure 2022
|Senior Manager||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Information Technology Officer||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Steno Typist||Rs. 19,900/-|
Applicants who have passed the two levels of tests are assigned to a branch of the bank. The selected candidates will also be eligible for the benefit of a travel allowance, pension account, providing fund as well as a festival bonus and medical insurance, in addition to other benefits. Selected candidates will also be given the chance to progress into higher ranks (promotions).
- Meghalaya Police Result 2022
- Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card
- CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
In this way, we have provided specific information about PSCB Bank Recruitment 2022, Notification, Application Form, Vacancy. Even after reading this article, if you still have any queries or questions regarding PSCB Bank Recruitment 2022, Notification, Eligibility, vacancy, application form, Qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, the application process, Important dates, application fees, How to Apply, other details, etc., then feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will try to answer the queries and questions as soon as we can.
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|