Government of Punjab has now released the notification for various posts in Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 on the main web site educationrecruitmentboard.com. A total of 4,161 openings were notified. The online process for the very same has started from 8th January, 2022. The due date for submitting applications is 30th January, 2022. Candidates can check out the information of qualification criteria, selection criteria, and also other recruitment information provided below.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
The Punjab Education Recruitment Board, Government of Punjab published a recruitment notice number (06/222021) on 8th January, 2022. The notification relates to Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022.
In this article, we will provide you full information relating to the online application process of the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022. You will also get all the necessary details about the Punjab Education Recruitment Board Master Cadre 2022 application procedure, important dates, tuition fee, age restriction, qualification, total number of vacancy, grade pay and all the important web links.
We advise our visitors to read the main notice from the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 before sending the application form. The details of the main site of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board Department may also be checked below.
|Notification||Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 4161 vacancies @educationrecruitmentboard.com|
|Notification Date||8th January, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30th January, 2022|
|Department||Punjab Education Department|
|Type of Job||Administration, Other Government Area|
People who are applying for the posts may note the given important dates for the Punjab 2022 master recruitment. The dates can change if the department wants to change them. The last date of application can be changed by the department. You can visit the official web portal of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board`.
- Online application start: 8th January, 2022
- Online application last date: 30th January, 2022
- UDID Card
- MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
Subject-wise Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy in Master Cadre Posts – 4161. Subject-wise vacancy details are indicated below for ready reference.
- Physical Education-168
Eligibility Criteria for Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
You can see the complete eligibility criteria if you want to apply for the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022. Detailed below are the important criteria like age limit, minimum qualification needed, number of vacant position, and also the salary pay scale for the post of master cadre in Punjab 2022.
Educational Qualification Required for Various Posts
Master Cadre Post – Candidates who are Graduates and have completed B.Ed. can refer to the official notification. Further, the Educational qualification for Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 provided below is as per the official notification of the education board.
- Maths Master– Candidate should have completed Graduation with 45% marks, passed Mathematics as a subject, and B.Ed.
- Science Master– Candidate should have completed B.sc in physics, chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent and B.Ed.
- Hindi Master– Candidate should have completed Graduation with Hindi as an elective subject and B.Ed.
- Punjabi Master– Candidate should have completed Graduation with Punjabi as elective subject and B.Ed.
- Social Science Master– Candidate should have completed Graduation with History, Political science, psychology, sociology, public administration, physiology, Environmental Education subject and also B.Ed.
- English Master – Candidate should have completed Graduation with English as elective subject and also completed B.Ed.
- Music Master– Graduation in Music and B.Ed.
- Physical Education Master– Graduation in Physical Education or Physical Degree.
Age Limit for Applying
- 18 to 37 years for General Candidates (age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per government rules)
In this post you can see the detailed information regarding the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 Application Fee. It is advisable that people may read the rules as well as guidelines provided in the notification before the fee is paid.
- General Category– Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 500/-
Educational Recruitment Board, Punjab offers Rs.35,400/- per month for the new recruits who qualify for Punjab Master Cadre.
The Punjab Master Cadre 2022 selection process is based on the regulations fixed for government officers/employees.
Apply for Punjab Master Cadre Job
People who want to become Government Teacher in Punjab can apply online from 8th January, 2022 to 30th January, 2022. After completing the application and submitting it online. Interest people can also take print out of the application for future reference.
- People may read the recruitment notice before applying online for the job of Government Teacher.
- In order to apply, first very your documents like, identity card, contact details, qualification documents and so on.
- Now you should Scan all the important documents and also keep your passport size photo, digital signature, identity proof like Aadhar card certificate, PAN card and so on.
- You should read all details carefully before applying for the government teacher job.
- In case fee is applicable, the same needs to be paid by the candidate himself.
- In case you have not paid the required fee. The department will not issue admit card for you as your form will not be considered as complete. Hence, you should check the status of the payment carefully.
- The official portal of the recruitment is @educationrecruitmentboard.com
- You may select the option of Punjab Master Cadre Apply.
- All the details may be entered (registration no, date of birth of applicant, gender, residential address, and category of applicant) as per the application form.
- You may enter your registered mobile no.
- Enter OTP (which is send on your registered mobile no)
- You may select your exam centre as well as other required information.
- Print your application form and keep with you for reference.