The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has released the REET 2022 Application Form to invite applications for REET 2022 Level 1 and 2 Teacher Eligibility Test in Rajasthan. As we all know, to join the post of teacher in any Government or private school in Rajasthan, a Candidate is required to clear the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) or Central TET Paper. All those aspirants interested and in becoming a teacher can check the REET 2022 notification, REET 2022 Eligibility Criteria and accordingly apply online for the REET application form. Candidates can do REET 2022 Registration Online @ Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in by giving their basic information. The REET Online application form begins from April 18th and Last Date to apply REET is 18th May, 2022. Also, REET 2022 Application Fee is Rs 550/- in case of General Candidates.
REET 2022 Application Form
REET 2022 Notification PDF has already been released by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and the examination will be held in July. Also, REET 2022 Online Application Form will be available from April 18th, 2022 and the last date to apply online REET 2022 is May 18th, 2022. Students who have successfully completed B.Ed are eligible to apply for the REET 2022 Test. Candidates can pay the REET 2022 Application Fee online as explained in this article below. Applicants who successfully clear REET 2022 test will start their jouney to join the post of Primary and Junior Teacher. For REET 2022 registration, visit Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and submit your REET 2022 online application.
REET 2022 Notification PDF
REET 2022 Notification PDF Direct link is available in this post. You can download and read the REET 2022 Notification PDF. In order to appear for REET 2022 exam you must apply the REET application form that will be available for filling up from April 18th. The last date to apply online is the May 18th of 2022. The Exam is held by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. Candidates who successfully clear this test are further eligible to Apply Online for Teacher Post whenever there are vacancies.
REET 2022 Examination is scheduled to be held on two days 23 July and 24th July 2022. Hence, candidates should prepare well and also timely submit the REET online application form to take the test. In this article, we have shared the Important dates, eligibility criteria, Rajasthan REET 2022 Application Form Last Date, documents required, Application Fee and Steps to Fill Rajasthan REET Application Form. Read this post below for all these details.
Rajasthan REET Application Form Last Date
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam||REET 2022 (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher)|
|Purpose of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Notification Date||13 April 2022|
|REET 2022 Application Start Date||18 April 2022|
|REET 2022 Application Last Date||18 May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||18 May 2022|
|Eligibility||B.Ed Pass or other Graduates|
|Age Limit||21 Years Above|
|Exam Date||23 July and 24 July 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 550/-|
|Type of Post||Jobs and Vacancy|
|REET 2022 Application Official Website||Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
REET 2022 Application Form Last Date is 18th May, 2022. Also, you can find the other important dates like the last date to pay Application Fees. As per eligibility criteria in the section below, all B.ed Degree holders are eligible to Apply Online REET 2022. Candidates must submit REET Application Form prior to the last date to apply Online REET.
REET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
REET 2022 Eligibility criteria for the REET 2022 covers the educational qualification criteria and also the upper or lower age limit that needs to be fulfilled by the candidate. Aspirants can check the REET 2022 eligibility criteria given below:
- For Primary Class, Candidate must have cleared D.El.Ed Examination or Senior Secondary Schooling with at least 50% Marks.
- For Senior Class, aspirant must have completed Graduation and D.el.ed or B.Ed Exam securing at least 50% Marks.
- Age of individual should be above 21 Years as on the date of release of REET 2022 Notification.
- Candidate should have good teaching skills and well learned about the subjects which you they are opting for in REET 2022.
- Application form Level 1 or 2 has to be filled for Junior and Senior Class Respectively.
- Shala Darpan
- Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Paymanager Portal
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2022
Steps to Fill Rajasthan REET 2022 Application Form @ Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
In order to apply online in response to the REET Notification 2022, follow the steps and procedure explained below. Here, you will get to know how to apply online for by filling up REET Application Form.
- To Fill up the Rajasthan REET Application Form, First, visit the official website @ Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- After visiting the official website of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Click on REET 2022 Apply Online Link.
- Under REET 2022 Link, Click on Apply Online to fill REET 2022 Application Form.
- At this step, you have to register yourself with your mobile number and Email ID.
- With this, you will complete your REET 2022 Registration
- Carefully, upload the scan copy of necessary documents, photograph and signature as mentioned in REET 2022 notification PDF.
- Now, Click on Submit.
- Pay the REET 2022 Application Fee Level 1 or Level 2 as applicable.
- With this, your REET Application Form 2022 will be submitted
REET 2022 Online Form Documents Required
To Fill REET Application Form Online, following Documents are required:
- Aadhar Card.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Recent Photograph in PDF format.
- Signature in PDF Format.
- 10th Class Marksheet in PDF.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable.
- Income Certificate.
REET 2022 Application Fees
REET 2022 Application Fee for each Paper I and Paper II as per REET 2022 Notification is given below. Read this table and know about the REET Application & Exam Fee 2022.
|Paper name||Application Fees|
|Paper 1||Rs 550/-|
|Paper 2||Rs 750/-|
|Old Applicants||Rs 200/-|
REET 2022 Application Fee is allowed to be paid online using the Debit Card, Net Banking or Credit while filling the REET Application Form 2022.
Rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in REET 2022 Apply Online
With this we conclude this article on REET Notification 2022. If you have any doubts relating to the REET 2022 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria and steps on how to fill REET Application Form 2022, you may write to us in the comment section here.