Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the opening for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 for the School Lecturer Exam in 2022. Applicants who want to apply for the RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 can do so by going to the RPSC official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in until June 04, 2022. The current teacher recruitment will provide almost 6000 Lecturer-School Education posts. Written exam as well as an assessment of personality will be taken to determine final list of selected candidates.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 recruitment has been made public by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Job seekers looking for teacher positions in Rajasthan should read the Rajasthan School Lecturer Bharti 2022 Notification completely. Candidates who are eligible and interested must submit this RPSC First Grade Teacher Applications Form prior to the last date of application submission.
The RPSC had earlier prepared and presented for approval by the federal government request to hire almost 6000 lecturers, subject-wise. People looking for First Grade Teacher Jobs within Rajasthan State can apply for the RPSC First Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 vacant positions from 5th May, 2022 to 4th June, 2022.
The board has issued an announcement for these jobs. This means that applicants from Rajasthan will be offered a fantastic chance thanks to RPSC. People who are interested in working in the teaching section however are able to apply online for RPSC 1st grade teacher Bharti 2022.
|Recruiting Authority Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan 1 Grade Teacher (School Lecturer)|
|Online Application Start Date||5th May, 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||4th June, 2022|
On our website we have posted information regarding the RPSC School Lecturers job opening 2022, including the official announcement and online application form. This year’s RPSC 1st Grade teacher Bharti has been released and application have started on 5th May, 2022. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the RPSC Grade I Teacher Recruitment notice for several teaching posts. Applicants who are interested in Rajasthan Government Jobs can apply for the latest RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
In the official notice the key date for RPSC School Lecturers’ hiring 2022 have been revealed. The online application of the form to apply is available for RPSC School Lecturer 2022 recruitment has opened on 5th May 2022 according to the official announcement.
The application form should be completed online by June 4 2022. Candidates need to fill out an application form with all the required documents. You can visit the official web site @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in to complete the application online.
The date for this year’s RPSC School Lecturer exam hasn’t been officially publicized. It will take for a while longer for the date for the test. We’ll let you know when it becomes available.
IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold at least a Master’s degree, such as MA, MSc, or M.Com from a respected university, in addition to a B.Ed.
- Candidates for Drawing must hold an advanced degree in Drawing or a comparable examination that is recognized by the government or an equivalent degree with five years of experience in teaching Drawing in a recognized institution or 5 years of Arts at any recognized school or college of Arts.
- The candidates must have 21 to 40 years old at the time of the first day of July 2022.
- Relaxation of the upper age limit is offered under the rules of the government and regulations.
- Alternately, age relaxations are offered for applicants according to their class (SC/ST/OBC).
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||Total Vacancies (Tentative)|
How to Apply for the RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the RPSC website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and search for Teacher application.
- On the home page of official portal, you will see an option of “RPSC 1st Grade Teachers Application”. Click on the given link.
- After clicking on the previous link, you will see an option of “Apply Online”. Click on it.
- Please fill out the application with your information about your education and personal qualifications.
- Review the application carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After uploading all the required documents, pay the applicable fee.
- Complete the process and submit RPSC Online Application.
- Make sure to keep the password and registration number in your safe custody.
- Keep a copy application form to use for future references.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Online Application Fees
|General of BC Creamy Layer||Rs.300/-|
|Non-Creamy Layer, Special BC Class||Rs.250/-|
|ST/SC/ and PH||Rs.150/-|
The cost of applying for the RPSC 1st Grade Teachers Online Application is displayed on this table. Candidates may also pay their application fee for RPSC Vacancies using either a debit or credit card, online banking or debit card.
JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2022
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Procedure
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
In this way we have provided complete details about RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022. We hope you will like our method and be able comprehend the whole registration process in the RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022. In case you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below, we will try to respond as soon as we can.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|