RTPS Bihar is one of the important websites of the Government of Bihar. In fact RTPS Bihar, RTPS represents Right to Public Service. With this portal people can make an application for numerous kinds of certificates and services. In this short article we have shared detailed info concerning the RTPS Bihar i.e. @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. By reading this post till completion you will certainly recognize all about the Right to Public Service Bihar.
RTPS Bihar or say @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in is an internet based gateway for residents of Bihar. Through this gateway, residents of Bihar can apply for Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, and other services as well. Around 3 or 4 years ago the all internet based authentications for the residents of Bihar were made with the assistance of the old RTPS site that is @rtps.bihar.gov.in. Presently each of the services are moved to the RTPS Bihar Portal which is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
Different certificate are provided through the RTPS Bihar Portal which is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. This portal covers Home Department, Labor Resources Department, Planning and Development Department, and General Administration Department of Government of Bihar. To apply for a certificate, residents of Bihar simply need to fill in the necessary details and transfer the necessary document. Thereafter they need to present the application to the individual office.
Details of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in 2022
|State in which Applicable||Bihar|
|Aim||Providing various types of certificates to people of Bihar.|
|Beneficiary||People of Bihar|
|Benefits||Digitally Signed Certificate|
|Certificates||Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Residential Certificate|
|Service Time||10 Days – 15 Days|
|Inaugurated By||Government of Bihar|
The website is quite famous among the residents of Bihar for the development of Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and Residential Certificate and so on. In order to apply for any of these certificate. You may continue to peruse this article till the end, since we additionally have shared the bit by bit guide about applying for the various certificates. For your knowledge, we have provided detailed information about utilizing the gateway resident could apply for the certificates and really look at their status. However they need to visit the overseeing division, after the pandemic, the former one has brought down the new RTPS Bihar Portal i.e @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. The old website was closed by the Government of Bihar. Presently, utilizing the website residents of Bihar can apply, check and download their endorsements.
We may now learn, how a person can apply for the Caste Certificate, Income Certificate or Residential Certificate through the RTPS Bihar.In order to apply for any of the previously mentioned endorsements, or each of the referenced authentications. Initially you must be prepared with the scanned duplicate of the documents like Aadhar Card back and front in JPG or PDF format.
RTPS Bihar – How to Apply for Caste, Income, or Residential Certificate
In order to apply for the caster, income or residence certificate via the RTPS Bihar you need to follow the accompanying bit by bit method cautiously then you will be able to apply for any certificate.
- In order to apply for any Certificate first you may visit the new RTPS Bihar Portal which is @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.Post
- Post visiting the authority entry you will track down a choice of “General Administration Department” under the segment of “RTPS Services”.
- Post clicking on General Administration Department, you will see a choice of “Issuance of Caste Certificate”, “Issuance of Domicile Certificate” and “Issuance of Income Certificate” tap on the for the very that you need to apply.
- After selecting the certificate you want to apply for, you will see a choice of “Square Level” click on it.
- After selecting the square level, you will be diverted to a site page where you will be approached to fill in the necessary accreditations like Applicant’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Address of applicant, and so on. Fill every one of the requested details carefully and click on Proceed.
- After clicking on proceed, you will be diverted to one more page where you will be approached to upload the Aadhar Card scanned copy, upload scanned copy of other required documents and finish your application.
- After finalizing the application don’t forget to download and print out the receipt of an application for further use.
RTPS Bihar: Know Your Application Status
In order to verify the application status for the applied Caste, Income, Residential Certificate or some other reports through RTPS Bihar which is @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. You may follow the simple steps provided below.
• In order to verify the application status of Caste, Income or Residential Certificate. You may visit the authority site of RTPS Bihar which is @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
• After visiting the official portal you will see three level lines (menu) at the upper right corner of the site page, tap on the choice.
• After selecting from the previous menu. You will track down a choice “Resident Section” click on the same.
• After selecting the resident section. A drop-down menu will be visible on the screen. From this drop down menu, you will see an option of “Track Application Status” click on it.
• After clicking on track application status. You will be diverted to another webpage where you may pick the choice of “Through Application Reference Number”.
• After clicking on through application number. You will be requested to fill in the Application Reference No, fill in the requested accreditation and also click on the choice from Application Submission Date.
• After entering all the required details. Fill in the date on which you have applied for the declaration, you observe the application accommodation and Application Reference Number in the receipt which you have downloaded subsequent to applying for the authentication.
• After following this, fill in the Word confirmation and tap on the choice of SUBMIT.
• After clicking on submit, you will be diverted to one more page where you will be approached to fill in a few fundamental subtleties, fill in these subtleties and check on the off chance that your application is endorsed or not.
- After your application is approved. You may visit “swcs.bihar.gov.in/RtpsReportView/certificate_download.jsp”. Fill in the required details, you may select the option of Download Certificate.
- After selecting the choice of “Download Certificate” your Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, or Income Certificate will be downloaded on your computer. It is advisable that print the certificate for use. These are all the details about RTPS Bihar