The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 notice for 444 Deputy Police vacancies is now available on tnusrbonline.org. The online application form is now available from March 2022 till April 2022. The Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Selection (TNUSRB Police SI) involves a three-stage process. This includes a written exam, a physical measure test/fitness test and an interview. Candidates must be between 20 and 28 years old and have a high school diploma to apply for TN Police SI recruitment 2022. You should read the entire article about TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022. We will give you all the details about the job’s eligibility requirements in this article.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
This TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 is being conducted by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Each year, this organization posts many job openings. Earlier there were 444 job opportunities for this position in 2017. You will only be hired based on your qualifications.
The official notice for the position was published on March 8, 2022. This will result in the recruitment. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the Sub Inspector position before the deadline. The TN SI application will be submitted online only.
|Conducted by||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the post||Sub-Inspector|
|Location of job||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification date||08 March 2022|
|The application process began on||08 March 2022|
|Last day to apply||07 April 2022|
The TNUSRB SI-2022 notification regarding the recruitment of Deputy inspector of Police vacancies will go online at tnusrbonline.org. Apply online for eligible applicants between March 8th and April 7th 2022 by filling out the application form, and paying the applicable fee.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
TNUSRB SI Notice 2022
A TNUSRB SI Notice 2022 was issued on March 8, 2022. The deadline for the application was set as April 7th 2022. TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 was done state-by-state. Only residents of Tamil Nadu state can apply. After you have been hired, your posting will be restricted to Tamil Nadu.
TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2022
- There are 444 positions available for the SI post. The position of Deputy inspector [Taluk] has 399 open positions. There are 45 vacant positions for Sub-Inspector [AR]. This position can be filled by you. This vacancy was created keeping in mind all the categories that you cannot alter at your own discretion.
- Sub-Inspectors for Police (Taluk – 399 posts (279 General/Men and 120 Women/Transgenders).
- Sub-Inspector for Police (AR – 45 Posts (32/General/Men and 13 Women/Transgenders).
TNUSRB Eligibility Criteria for 2022
To be considered for this job, you must first complete and submit an application. Before you can fill out the application form, please make sure you have read and understood the TNUSRB Eligibility Criteria. These criteria are the guidelines for this position.
All applicants must be at least 20 years old to apply. The 20-30-year-old age limit. Your application will not be accepted if your age is below or above the stated age. All relevant information is available in the table below, regardless of the age reduction for this position.
|GEN||20 – 30|
|SC||20 – 35|
|ST||20 – 35|
|BC||20 – 32|
|Widow||20 – 37|
|Ex-Serviceman||20 – 47|
|Candidates from Police Department||20 – 47|
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Diploma courses require that the degree certificate be in either the 10+2+3/4/5 or 10+3+2 patterns.
- The applicant must have taken Tamil as one subject in class 10 (SSLC), 12 (HSC) or at the university
TNUSRB Application fee 2022
Once you submit your application, you will only be able to accept it if you have paid the fee. Each category has its own fees. These fees can be sent online via a debit card or credit card. This is the registration fee:
|Candidates from Police Department||Rs.1000/-|
To be hired, you must pass the selection process. This process is determined by the organization. This process will be conducted in an impartial manner.
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency Test [PST]
- Medical tests
TNUSRB SI Application Form 2022
From March 8th 2022 to April 7th 2022, the TNUSRB SI application form 2022 will be accessible on tnusrbonline.org. Apply online at tnusrbonline.org to avoid a last minute rush. To complete the TNUSRB SI Application form and one-time Registration Form, applicants must follow the given steps.
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
- To apply, first visit the official website.
- Next, click on Application option given on the Homepage.
- A new page will appear after you have made your selection.
- You must fill all your data correctly like name, age, educational qualification, etc.
- Once you have filled out the details, your application will be completed.
- Keep the application form for further use.
- JEE Main 2022
- Karnataka High Court SDA Hall Ticket 2022
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
- Ts ePass Scholarship 2022
Please leave questions regarding the TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022 in the comments section. We’ll get back to your as soon as we can.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|