TS POLYCET 2022 official notification has now been released. Details regarding exam date as well as eligibility criteria is provided in this article. The official notification for the Telangana State Polycet 2022 has been provided by the State Board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. In response to reports, the authorities have stated that the application process to apply for TS Polycet 2022 would commence in the second week of April. They also stated the exam is scheduled for 30th June, 2022.
TS POLYCET 2022
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, will conduct the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) in accordance with the latest information released. The authorities also announced that the application forms will be accessible online in the middle of April. It will also announce the exam date for TS Polycet 2022.
Students who are interested in taking part for TS Polycet must complete the online application form available at tspolycet.nic.in. The last date of application would be 4th June, 2022. Students are able to submit their applications (with no payment of late fees) and will be considered for admission into Engineering/Diploma programs in the participating universities.
TS POLYCET Notification 2022
Prior to submitting of application for TS Polycet. We suggest students to verify the requirements for eligibility to take the test through the TS Polycet Notification 2022. The notification is available on the internet. However, applicants must check all the requirements, submit the required documents along with the applicable application fees prior for admission.
In order to avoid any late fees, Candidates will have time until 4th June to complete their registration. Students who wish to take admission to the engineering/diploma program at participating universities and are eligible can sign up through any of the participating colleges.
TS POLYCET Important Dates 2022
In accordance with the TS Polycet Notification, the test will be held on 30th June. If you require any additional information regarding the exam, it is possible to visit the official website of the board. There you can look up important dates and the latest alerts that have been released. Find other details below.
|TS POLYCET 2022|
|Application Start Online||2nd Week of April in 2022|
|Deadline for online registration.||June 4, 2022.|
|Last day pay with late fee||June 5, 2022 (Rs100)|
|Exam Date||June 30, 2022.|
|TS POLYCET Results||After 12 days of Exam|
TS Polycet 2022 registration will start from the 2nd week of April and applicants will have approximately 1.5 months to complete their applications. In order to be considered, applicants need to submit their applications on or before the 4th of June 2022. In order to be considered for admission the registration fee is required to be paid. The exact date, as well and other dates, can be checked here on this website.
As per the official announcement, results for the TS Polycet 2022 will be released around 12 days following the exam date. In the end, the exact date will be available to the candidates, so that they can prepare for the exams.
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022
TS Polycet Exam Pattern is available in the TS Polycet Notification. Candidates can review it and study the exam pattern to help them prepare for the exam. The number of components of the exam, marking style, as well as length of the exam are all part of TS Polycet test pattern.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
To pass the test with a good score applicants must check the TS Polycet 2022 curriculum and the test pattern. Additionally, those who wish to take part for PJTSAU & PVNRTVU’s Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma programs have to answer Biology questions.
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who are Indian citizens can take the exam.
- Candidates must possess permanent address the State of Telangana
- There is no maximum limit on the age of applicants for the TS POLYCET 2022.
- The candidates who have passed SSC or an equivalent test SSC or an equivalent exam at a recognized university can take the test.
- Candidates must pass exams in physics, chemistry and maths.
- The candidate must attain 35% marks to be eligible for consideration.
- People who have been able to pass the compartment test or are preparing for the SSC test are eligible to apply.
How To Apply Online For TS POLYCET 2022?
The following are the complete requirements of the application form for the TS POLYCET. The essential specifications of Application Form 2022 are as follows.
- The candidate may first confirm eligibility from the official notification to apply online.
- Candidates can apply for a job starting the 4th week in May 2022.
- In the end applicants must fill in the application form properly, since authorities won’t offer any form correction assistance.
- Application submitted by the same person multiple times will not be considered which means that the applicant’s application is denied.
- Applicants must adhere to the instructions in the form when filling in their applications. Any changes made to the application provided may cause refusal of application.
- Candidates need to submit their application forms before the 2nd week of June, 2022.
- Every applicant should save the application form along with the receipt of payment printout for future reference.
After conducting TS Polycet 2022 Examination, the results will be released. The official website will provide information about the exam results online. Once you have passed the TS Polycet exam the candidates will be called for counselling.
|TRIFED Homepage||Click Here|