Telangana State Department of Home Affairs has released 231 open positions for Junior Assistants in Director General of Telangana Police and Director General of Telangana (Secunderabad) Special Protection Force through TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. Official notification which was released on Wednesday 23 March 2022. Anyone who are interested in the Junior Assistant post need to complete an online application form on the TSPSC official site @tspscexams.in. The application online is due to close on May 5th 2022. In addition, applicants can find out more about TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 which includes details about eligibility criteria, application Fee, process for applying, How to Apply, Age Limit, Selection Process and more. You will be able to learn about all of this information in this article.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
After viewing the state of direct recruitment vacancies within different categories, under the Director General Telangana Police and the Director General of the Special Protection Force of Telangana. The Telangana State Department of Home Affairs has announced 231 open positions to fill TSPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022. These positions will be staffed by TSPSC. The specifications of TSPSC Telangana junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 are available within the tables below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||23-03-2022|
|Start Date for filling out online Application Form||12-04-2022|
|Closing to do Submit Application Form||05-05-2022|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
On 23rd March 2022, 231 junior assistant posts in the office of Director General Telangana and the Director General of the Telangana Special Protection Force, Secunderabad were released with a short notice. TSPSC will be conducting an immediate recruitment process to fill Telangana Junior Assistant vacant positions. Telangana Junior Assistant 2022 details announcement will be published on TSPSC website soon, @tspsc.gov.in. Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification is available on the official website.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
Telangana Department of Home Affairs has released a notice about the announcement of 231 vacant positions for Junior assistants that will be recruited via the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. Below you can find details of the Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancies 2022 notification and post details for applicants of Telangana Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Director General of Police|
|Junior Assistant (LC)||125|
|Junior Assistant (HO)||59|
|Junior Assistant (TSSP)||43|
|Senior Reporter (Intelligence)||02|
|Director General, Telangana Special Protection Force|
|Junior Assistant (SPF)||02|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2022
The Telangana State Public Commission will be conducting an Telangana Junior Assistant direct recruitment exam. TSPSC will release a comprehensive announcement, as well as the schedule for recruitment at its website official, @tspsc.gov.in, in due course. In this post, we’ll keep all information regarding TSPSC Recruitment 2022, Telangana recruitment of Junior Assistants 2022. Candidates are advised to save this page so that they keep themselves updated.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
When applying online for the TSPSC recruitment of Junior Assistants, candidates need to be able to meet the qualification. Make sure you double-check the information in this article.
- A Bachelor’s degree earned from an Indian university that was established or established by any law of any kind, whether state-wide or federal and provincial law, from an institution that is recognized through the University Grants Commission, or an equivalent exam is legally required.
- A basic understanding or certification in computer-related operations is necessary.
- Candidates who have higher academic and technical qualifications should be able to present the relevant certificates, along with other necessary certificates during the interview.
On 1st July of 2022, applicants must be between 18 and 34 years of age.
The age relaxation for the maximum limit for CS/ST/BC/EWS will be for five years. Applicants who are physically handicapped are granted 10 years of relaxation.
The reduction in the age limit of ex-servicemen be in line to Telangana State and Subordinate Services Rules Rule 12(1)(c)(i).
TSPSC Junior Assistant Application Fee
The application cost, along with any other relevant information will be provided within the announcement. In the meantime currently we will have to take our cues from previous notifications.
|General/ OBC||200/- (excluding the applicable fees for service) plus Exam Fees|
|SC, ST & EWS||200/- (excluding the applicable service charge)|
The Application/Examination Fee can be paid online.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Application Form
Applicants who are interested in participating in the TSPSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 are required to complete an application form and then submit it on the official portal.
Telangana TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 application forms will be posted on the State Recruitment Page which is the official TSPSC Website. To check out the official updates in recruitment for the TSPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 applicants should visit the website at least one time prior to the date of closing.
How to Apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Only submissions via the internet (online) will be accepted. Other forms of submission is not accepted. We have provided step-by-step process to apply online here.
- To register, the candidate must go to the official website https://tspsc.gov.in/.
- If you have not created your id. Submit an OTR request to get an TSPSC ID.
- While filling out your personal and educational information, make sure that there were no mistakes in your data. Otherwise Board will reject your form.
- Visit the official website and click the link that displays an official notification number as well as name to fill out an application. To proceed through the following step, type in your TSPSC ID as well as the date of birth.
- Candidates need to verify the information taken from various databases before they are displayed in the website, including qualification, caste, Aadhar number and many more.
- To proceed, you need to select Yes in the Confirm option , if the information given is true.
- If the information for the applicant does not display, a text field will be displayed and the applicant must manually input the information.
- Submit the required documents via the upload icon to the right.
- Along with the information that was not part of OTR’s database, particular details regarding notification, such as exam centers as well as eligibility information needs to be verified and entered.
- Complete the entry of the data and then send it. The next step would be online fee payment.
- A candidate will be provided SBI Payment gateway called EPay. The applicant has to pay the applicable fees from the four payment options online.
- After fee is paid, you will receive a registration number. Save the registration number, as it would be helpful in downloading admit card.
We have provided detailed information about TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. We suggest that readers keep checking this page frequently for updates on the hiring process. It is also possible to visit our official web site to get more details on other government recruitments.