UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has notified for filling up of 26382 vacancy of Police Constable and Fireman. Out of these 26210 posts are for Police Constable and 172 Fireman posts. The interested candidates can apply for the same by downloading the UP Police Constable Notification pdf 2022 from the link given in this article. Also, the exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in February 2022. Hence, interested candidates be careful and apply for these posts before last date of application.
In this article today, we have covered all the details regarding the educational qualification required to apply, age limit in case of male, female and category candidates, standards for Physical Eligibility test. Here, we also explain the examination pattern in 4 phases and the syllabus for written examination. The application process of UP Police Constable will start online sometime in February 2022. Then, you can register yourself by following the procedure mentioned in the article below. So, read this article carefully to know every detail relating to this UP Police Constable Bharti 2022.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a tender document for organization of UP Police Constable Bharti 2022. The tender document mentions for filling up of posts of 26210 police constable and 172 fireman for the Administration. The interested aspirants who have cleared their 12th Class examination from a recognized board of Uttar Pradesh or Central Board can apply for this post after checking the eligibility criteria. The same is given in section below.
The candidates will have to appear for a written examination which will be held in pen paper mode. The exam will be objective type paper where they have to mark the answers of Multiple Choice Questions on OMR sheet given at the center. Those candidates who succesully clear this exam have to appear for Physical Eligibility Test and Document Verification. Thereafter, on the basis of final merit list, the candidate will get selected
Here, you can check the estimated salary pay band on getting posting under UP Police Constable Bharti 2022. Also, we have shared all the important links through which you will be directed to the page for filling up the application form on its release.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
|Recruitment for||UP Police Constable Bharti 2022|
|Notified by||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Vacancy post||Constable and Fireman|
|No. of Vacancy||26210 Constable and 172 Fireman posts|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass From Recognized Board of Uttar Pradesh or Central Board|
|Age eligibility||18-31 Years (Age limit for respective category explained in article)|
|UP Police Constable Online Form 2022 Date||January – February 2022|
|UPPRPB Police Constable Selection Process||Written Test OMR Based, Physical Eligibility Test and Document Verification|
|UP Police Constable Application Fee 2022||Rs.400/- (Exempted for Reserved Categories)|
|UP Police Constable Exam application Date||February 2022|
|How to Apply||Procedure in the article below|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Official website of UP Police Constable Bharti Online||upprpb.gov.in|
|Article Category||Jobs and Results|
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
As explained above, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has notified for recruitment of police constable and fireman. Under this recruitment, a total number of 26832 vacancies have been notified. If you are interested in applying for this exam, then you can apply for written exam of UP Police Constable. For this, the application will begin in February 2022. For more on eligibility criteria, estimated salary, application fee and all other details, read this article in full detail.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidates can apply for this exam if they are eligible for appearing in this exam. Here, we are giving eligibility criteria in detail:
Educational Eligibility Qualification:
Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from Recognized Board of Uttar Pradesh or Central Examination Board
Age Criteria as on 01.01.2022:
|General (Male)||18-22 years|
|General (Female)||18-25 years|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Male)||18-27 years|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Female)||18-30 years|
Eligibility for Physical Examination:
|Male||Height – 168 cm |
Chest – 79 cm (without expanding) and 84 (with expanding)
|Female||Height – 152 cm |
Weight – 40 Kg
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Selection Procedure
The recruitment drive will be completed in 4 steps. A candidate will be called for next step of recruitment on successfully qualifying the previous step. The four steps of Selection procedure are explained below for your easy understanding:
- The first step is appearing in Written Test. The exam will be organized offline. The question paper will be of objective type consisting Multiple Choice Questions
- Those candidates who will be considered as qualified in written examination as per recruitment Board guidelines will undergo Physical Standard Test and get their documents verified for the vacancy.
- Thereafter, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be held
- Finally, a Merit list of the successfully selected candidates will be released
UP Police Constable Written Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge||38||76||2 hours|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will charge an application fee of Rs.400/- to apply for UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
UP Police Constable Salary
A freshly recruited UP Police Constable will be covered under the Pay Band of Rs.5200- 20,200/- for payment of Salary.
Important Dates to Apply
|UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Start Date||January 2022|
|UP Police Constable Last Date||February 2022|
|Last Date to Make Correction||February 2022|
|UP police Constable Bharti 2022 Paper Date||Will be announced|
|Up Police Constable Bharti 2022 Admit Card||15 days prior to written examination|
|Expected Result Date||Will be notified|
How To Apply For UP Police Constable Bharti 2022
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply as per criteria mentioned above can apply by doing the following steps:
- First, visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Now, the homepage of the website opens up. In the left menu bar, there is option महत्वपूर्ण लिंक. Under this, there is another option ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रणाली. Click on it.
- Now, a list of presently active recruitment opens up.
- From the active recruitments, selection the option relating to RECRUITMENT OF POLICE CONSTABLE & FIREMAN
- Here, you have to register yourself by filling up all the personal details like Full Name, Email Id, mobile number etc. Here, you will set a User ID and password
- With this User ID and password you have to login as an applicant
- Now, fill up information relating to your educational qualification, marks obtained, category details etc.
- Here, also upload all the supporting documents as proof of your eligibility and scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- On successful uploading of documents, you have to deposit the applicable fees for filling up the application
- Now, your application is submitted
- You will also receive a notification on your active mail Id.
- Download the application form and fee receipt and take printout of the same