UP Scholarship Status 22 Pre and Post Matric Sarkari Result @ scholarship up gov is that the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department gave the scholarship to the students of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, as well as Diploma students/pupils for the renewal as well as for fresh trainees/students. Prior to going ahead on exactly how to verify the status of the UP scholarship 2022, you ought to know the status of the UP Fresh scholarship offered on the website. Currently, students/pupils can verify the status of the UP 2022 scholarship by logging right into the official website.
UP Scholarship Status 2022
The UP-scholarship status 2022 @ scholarship.up.gov.in is among the most vital features of the website that allows the students/pupils to verify their chatravitti application current status.
You will get comprehensive details regarding the chatravitti Status, Renewal of Form, Correction in it, Pre as well as Post Matric in this write-up.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh runs a variety of chatravittis for the students/pupils who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh at both the Pre-Matric as well as Post-Matric level.
|Application Begin Date||20/07/2021|
|Deadline for Registration||10/01/2022|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||24/01/2022|
|Female Category||Rs.0/- (Free)|
|Post Matric 11th||For post-matric 11th applicants must have passed 10th class and should have Enrolled in 11th class|
|Post Matric 12th||For post-matric 12th applicants must have passed 11th class and should have Enrolled in 12th class|
|Dashmottar||Applicant should have Under Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree / cleared any Diploma Course.|
Documents Needed in case of Fresh Applicant
• Original Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Examination.
• Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH/EWS/OBC candidates.
• Income Certificate of parents.
• Original Bank Passbook.
• Fees Receipt No.
• Annual Non-Refundable Amount.
• Enrollment No.
• Original Aadhar Card.
• Latest Passport Size Photo (scanned).
Documents Needed in case of Renewal of Old Candidates.
- Old candidates can simply visit the office portal and login with the use of previous year’s registration number.
- In the renewal Section students must fill all the updated information and the scholarship will be processed.
How to Apply For UP Scholarship 2022 Online?
• In case of Fresh Applicants, anyone who is a fresh candidate should first have all the documents mentioned above. Thereafter student can apply on the official portal i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in. However, Dashmottar UG/ PG/ Diploma courses, have to apply in a fresh manner.
• For Renewal Applicants: Applicants who are currently registered in any kind of school/institution/college and also made an application obtaining chatravitti last year. Such students need to login with the previous registration number and renew the application. Fresh registration is not required in case of old candidates.
• Please collect all the documents/papers/records prior to applying for up scholarship online.
• If case you do not have the non-refundable amount currently, please verify your tuition invoice OR get in touch with your college/university/school if there is any type of confusion.
• Submit the duly filled form to your school/college/university concerned within 3 days of sending the application.
Aadhar Card is mandatory for Applying in 2021-22.
Pre as well as Post Matric UP Scholarship Status.
Candidates can check as well as download the UP Scholarship status for the 2022 Application or payment status will be readily available on the UP scholarship main website i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in .
You can verify the current status via the main website @scholarship.up.gov.in. Each year, thousands of students apply and receive UP scholarship for their studies or research.
UP Scholarship Status Important Instructions.
Students/Pupils studying at the blacklisted colleges/universities for example Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology & Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Baghpat, should read the last two points carefully.
• Attach a hard copy of the bank/financial institution passbook to the application.
• Failed students/pupils are not eligible for taking advantage of the scheme.
• Already signed up students (old beneficiaries) can renew their information and does not need a fresh registration.
• After sending the application in the offline mode, pupils need to take the receipt/invoice of the application form.
• Suspicious applications will certainly not be approved and will be declined.
• Applicants can verify the present status making use of the registration ID along with password created during the fresh application process.
• Candidates are advised to visit the official website in order to get regular updates on the SAKSHAM Scholarship Scheme.
•Candidates who had applied last year and have a registration number does not require to submit a fresh application.
• All candidates are requested to give the accurate information. In case wrong information is submitted on the portal, application is bound to be rejected by the Government and the candidate will no longer be eligible for the JEE scholarship also.
• Students of Professional Studies, Meerut along with Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Baghpat are not eligible.
• Students of blacklisted colleges like, Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology & Management, Hathras, Excellence Colleges, General, OBC, SC, ST groups can apply on the portal to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Crucial Points of UP Scholarship Status.
• This scheme is equally offered to all caste groups likes, General, OBC, SC, ST.
• Students of colleges/universities, who are blacklisted by the concerned authorities, are not qualified for the UP scholarship status.
• Students can verify the present status of their application on the main website when the status web link is activated by the Government.
• Applicants should| directly submit the application to the scholarship office as well as should| gather the receipt/invoice.
• Applicants will require their ID as well as password at the time of applying to inspect the scholarship Status.
•All the important updates regarding UP scholarship are frequently updated on the official website as well as on trifed.in.
• Customer Care: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199.
• Toll-free Number: 18001805131(Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare).