West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is scheduled to issue the WBJEE Admit Card 2022 on 25th April. “Downloadable admit card” will be released on 25th April 2022 to be used for “WBJEE Admit Card 2022” as per the WBJEEB official announcement. Candidates who did online application for WBJEE 2022 examination by filling the application form, have to go to the official site, wbjeeb.nic.in, to download their hall tickets.
WBJEE Admit Card 2022
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state-wide entrance test for undergraduate (UG) programmes for admission to Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture state-run as well as self-funded colleges and universities across West Bengal state. Candidates who pass the test will be eligible to take part in the counselling process and advance through the application process on the basis of their WBJEE Admit Card 2022.
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Time||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|No of applicants||1.5-1.8 lakh|
|No. Colleges that are Participating||More than 100 colleges|
|Admit Card Status||Coming Soon|
Candidates who want to be enrolled for West Bengal government and private pharmacy and engineering courses must first successfully pass the WBJEE 2022 examination. Candidates who are eligible must apply for the test by filling out an application form. WBJEE 2022 form was made accessible on the internet by WBJEEB on 24th of December 2021. The WBJEE test will comprise of the 155 multiple-choice question, which will be worth 200 points.
WBJEE Exam Date 2022
The WBJEE exam dates for 2022 are posted on the official website. Candidates can look up for the WBJEE 2022 exam dates in the table below.
|Access to WBJEE Admission Card for 2022||25th April 2022|
|WBJEE 2022 Exam Date and time||30th April 2022 Paper 1 (Mathematics) 11 am until 1 pm|
Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) 2 pm until 4 pm
It is important to note that the Board has also changed the WBJEE 2022 exam dates. It was previously scheduled for the 23rd of April, Exam will now be held on April 30th 2022. Results will be accessible on the internet by 20th May, 2022. In May/June 2022 the counseling process will begin.
It is expected that the WBJEE 2022 Cut Off will be declared after the results are announced on June 20, 2022. The board decision is determined by the result and the marking scheme.
wbjeeb.in 2022 Admit Card
Authorities will distribute admit cards to every candidate who is registered in an online registration. On 25 April 2022 students can download their admit cards. This WBJEE Admit Card 2022 will be the most crucial document to bring to the test. Candidates must save the WBJEE admit card 2022 till admission process is complete.
How to download the WBJEE admit card 2022?
The WBJEE Admit Card 2022 will be issued in a provisional manner from the authority on 25 April 2022. Candidates must log into the official website using their login credentials (login id and password) to access the admit card. It is possible to download the WBJEE Admit Card 2022 by following the steps provided below.
- First of all visit the official website @wbjeeb.in.
- In the section titled “Notice. Click “Download WBJEE Admit Card 2022“.
- Enter the name of the applicant along with the password as well as the security number.
- Then, click “SIGN IN” and then look over your admit card.
- There are options for “Forgot Password or Forgot Application Number” in case you forgot your password or application number.
- Print the admit card for future use.
- Keep an extra copy of your admit card until the time you are allowed to enter the exam center.
WBJEE Admit Card 2022 Important Information
- To take the test, you must carry a hard copy (print out) of your admit card.
- In any event the admit card must not be folded-up, bent or stained. Candidates who do not possess admit cards do not get the permission to enter the examination hall.
- Admit cards are issued only up to the date of the exam by the board. In rare case, the Board will issue an admit card in duplicate after the completion of exam.
- In case you need admit card after the exam. Candidates must submit an application to the Board and pay the processing charge of Rs.500/- in the form of a bank draft payable in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” Kolkata to get an admit card in duplicate.
- The center is provided in accordance with the selection of the candidate So, choose the center very carefully. It cannot be changed in the future.
- 30 minutes before the start of exam, you need to visit the exam center.
- It is important to know the exact location of your examination center to avoid any disruption during the test.
- On the day of the exam take these documents with you:
- WBJEE 2022 admit card print out.
- A color photo, same as uploaded in the application form.
- The original ID cards that have photos like the Aadhaar card, PAN card, a passport an admit card for 10th grade or identification card for schools.
- Your must be present on your allocated seat 15 minutes from the beginning of the exam.
- Don’t bring study material or electronic devices in the exam room.
- Write your name in the area located in the upper right corner of the book.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern is the most crucial element to prepare for any national or state entry exam at any level. Candidates are advised to follow the WBJEE Exam Pattern that is provided by the official body that conducts examinations. Candidates should carefully go through the exam format so that they do not face any issues. This will help candidates in understanding the structure of the test. Complete WBJEE exam format is provided below:
- WBJEE 2022 Exam Mode: A system based OMR sheet is used to conduct this WBJEE 2022 exam (offline exam mode).
- Multiple-choice questions will be available in the test (MCQs).
- Exam Paper: The exam has two sections
- Paper I will be of Maths.
- Paper II will be a test of Physics and Chemistry.
- Tests will be administered in two shifts: One shift in the early morning, and Second one in the afternoon.
- Negative Marking: for each wrong answer, deduction of 1/4 points takes place from the score of the question.
Here is the WBJEE complete exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category – I (1 mark)||Category – II (2 marks)||Category – III (2 marks)|
In this way we have provided complete information WBJEE Admit Card 2022. After reading this article, if you still have any concerns or doubts regarding the WBJEE 2022 Admit Card, please contact us via the comment box below. We will be happy to respond to all your queries and questions in the shortest time possible.