WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 has been issued to UG (Under Graduate) students. WBJEE JENPAUH is also know as WB JENPAS UG exam. The WB JENPAS UG exam is a state-wide entrance exam. It is used to determine admission into BPT, BMLT, BASLP and B.Sc Nursing courses. Only applicants who meet the requirements and who are from West Bengal will be admitted. The exam is conducted every year once. The complete information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 is provided in this article.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022
West Bengal Joint Entry Exam or WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 were earlier scheduled to be released on May 6 2022. However, the WBJEEB has released Hall tickets for all applicants via its web site wbjeeb.nic.in earlier than the expected release date. Applicants who have taken the test will require their Application Number as well as Date of Birth to download their admit card.
Applicants must be aware that WBJEE Exam 2022 has scheduled the exam on May 15th, 2022. Hall tickets that is issued by WBJEE will contain important details like the venue and timings, the roll number and more.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The entrance exam will be held on May 15th 2022, for UG students. The admit card for JENPAS-UG has already been released. This admit card is made available online on the WBJEE JENPAS-UG website.
|JENPAUH Admit Card||Released|
|Exams for the WBJEE-JENPAS-UG 2022 exam||May 15, 2022|
The admit card has already been made public at the same time with the announcement of the notification as well as the complete exam schedule. The announcement has been made along with the announcement of dates.
wbjeeb.nic.in. WBJEE JENPAUH Hall Ticket 2022
The official WBJEE JENPAUH admit Card 2022 contains complete set of the required information for students who will be appearing in the exam. The WBJEE admit card for the JENPAS exam contains the name of the candidate, the father’s name, birth date and additional information.
It also contains the address of the center for the exam as well as the date of the exam and exam timing. After downloading admit cards, applicants should double-check the details contained on the admit card. If there is any doubt or inconsistencies with the information contained on the admit card, the candidates should contact the board right away.
Applicants are required to go to their exam centers they will find on their admit cards, about two or three days before the test to ensure that there’s no confusion on exam day.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 Details
The following information will be included on the WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 admit card. Applicants must verify all of the information given and inform the proper authority in case any mistakes are found.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Address of Exam Centre
- Important Exam Instructions
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit card 2022 required Documents
Students are also required to show an ID (like aadhaar card) that is valid together with the admit card. Candidates are encouraged to keep these documents in their possession always, as applicants will not be allowed to take the test without these documents.
The ID document presented by students must be the same as the one that’s listed in the form.
How to Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022?
Detailed steps for downloading and printing the Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry 2022 Hall Ticket are provided below. Follow the step-by-step directions below and discover how to download the JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card.
- In order to download the JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card, you need to first visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- After opening the official website, an option of “Examinations” will be visible on the screen.
- Under the Examinations tab, an option of “JENPAS UG” will be available. Click on it and you will be redirected to a different page.
- On the new page, you will see an option of “Download Admit Card“. Click on the said option and a new page will open on the Screen.
- On the new page, you will be asked to enter your Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Pin. Enter all the required details and click on the “Sign In” option.
- After clicking on the sign in option, your admit card will be visible before you on the screen. You will also be able to Download and take a printout of your JENPAS UG 2022 Hall ticket.
- It is advisable that you check all the details on your admit card are correct. In case there is a mistake, contact WBJEEB as soon as you can.
Candidates should review the admit cards to verify that the information given is accurate. If any discrepancies or mismatches occur, the candidates should notify the authorities in question immediately. To prevent disruptions during test day, mistakes must be reported and rectified promptly.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must also be familiar with the exam format that is provided in the following sections:
- The exam will be conducted in Offline examination mode
- There are two options for languages: English and Bengali.
- Question Type: Objective or Multiple-Choice Questions
- Scoring scheme: 2 Points for every correct answer.
In the event of incorrect answers, 0.5 point is deducted. Unanswered questions receive 0 points.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
|Paper 2||Biological Sciences||50||100|
Exam Instructions JENPAS UG 2022
- To pass the test, students should follow the guidelines as outlined below:
- Before taking the test students must read the directions found on their admit cards carefully.
- Students are not allowed to bring forbidden items to the examination room which includes all forbidden electrical equipment, Bluetooth, mobile phones and calculators, wireless sets whiteners, markers notes, books and so on.
- Students are required to report to the examination site by the time and date indicated on the admit card. Candidates should avoid arriving late.
- Candidates should avoid any kind of misconduct in the exam area. Any misbehavior or misconduct can result in disqualification.
- Calcutta University 1st Semester Result 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Card
- RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- JNB Nivas Login
It is expected that the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) will be conducting the JENPAUH entrance exam in 2022 UG on 15th May, 2022. This document aims to give you details about how to download the WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022, how to avoid mistakes as well as other important instructions. In case you still have any doubts or concerns, you can ask in the comments section below. We will be help to answer your questions, as soon as we can.